Sign in to follow this  

Flight1 folder in root C: drive. Part 2: the solution

I have an answer to a question I posted a while ago (see link below) but which is locked by now because it seemed that what I wanted wasn't possible. However, Steve Halpern himself posted a satisfying solution for me on the Flight1 UTL forum. So hence this part 2.

If you also want to get rid of that Flight1 folder in the root of your C drive, simply copy the .lic file (or files) straight into the Windows folder: UTL will find the license there and you can remove the entire Flight1 folder. For someone who likes his drives organized and clean this is a fine solution to the 'problem' :happy: and I thought it was worth a new topic because I know there are others who also don't like that Flight1 folder in their root C drive.

Thanks Jeroen, will try that the next time I install something from them!

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne