Sign in to follow this  
asanal

Control/Axis/Calibration

Last three months, I am having a major problem with  Control, Axis, Calibration and FSUIPC settings with my all planes.

I went through all problem solving possibilities none of them  fixed  the problem. I cannot fly .

I just run the repair for P3D v4.1. No luck.

What I suppose to do?

I deleted FSUIPC no result.

I have CH Pedals & Eclipse Yoke. I uploaded latest CH Control Manager, No lucks.

Do I need to replace CH pedal and yoke. If yes what do you advise? 

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

7 minutes ago, asanal said:

Last three months, I am having a major problem with  Control, Axis, Calibration and FSUIPC settings with my all planes.

I went through all problem solving possibilities none of them  fixed  the problem. I cannot fly .

I just run the repair for P3D v4.1. No luck.

What I suppose to do?

I deleted FSUIPC no result.

I have CH Pedals & Eclipse Yoke. I uploaded latest CH Control Manager, No lucks.

Do I need to replace CH pedal and yoke. If yes what do you advise? 

Thanks

I stopped using the CH control manager a couple of years ago and uninstalled it. I have CH Pedals and I use FSUIPC to set and calibrate all my axis for the many different types of planes and copters I use. . 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Bob, thanks for your response.

I tried use FSUIPC , but I didn't succeeded. I printed the Guide Manual, but I cannot follow up the manual. It is written for people who has good knowledge about FSUIPC.

What did you replaced CH Yoke?

Ahmet Sanal

31 minutes ago, asanal said:

I tried use FSUIPC , but I didn't succeeded. I printed the Guide Manual, but I cannot follow up the manual. It is written for people who has good knowledge about FSUIPC.

Hi-there are only 3 or 4 pages of the instructions in FSUIPC dealing with axis assignment and calibration. Pull them out to read and ignore the rest of the instructions. I couldn't understand the rest either, but that part is straightforward and it works.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

2 hours ago, asanal said:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Bob, that is the one I spent so much time and not finished the settings. I have to re-install FSUIPC and will try again.

Do you have any idea about this yoke "Logitech - Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System" ?

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

Bob, that is the one I spent so much time and not finished the settings. I have to re-install FSUIPC and will try again.

Do you have any idea about this yoke "Logitech - Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System" ?

Thanks

vp49p3

I will re-read  those pages and will try again. Will inform.

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

I gave up for tonight. FSUIPC settings , Ailerons connected to Mixture control.

Ahmet Sanal

http://fsuipc.simflight.com/beta/SIMSAMURAI+FSUIPC+TUTORIAL.pdf

I found this very easy to understand and use and he gives good diagrams and examples. Just take it slow and easy.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Vic, thank you. Tomorrow I will work on it.

Ahmet Sanal

Here is the this morning's  results: 

1- FSUIPC controls  Ailerons, elevators and ruder accordingly.

2-In same time connects ailerons to Mixture control and Elevators  to throttle.

It looks like a I am experiencing some kind major problems which are preventing  FSUIPC to functions correctly and messing up P3D Axes Controls .

I gave up. My last questions:

How can I clean P3Dv4.1 and FSUIPC from these problems ?

1- Will I uninstall P3dv4.1 and start fresh?

2- Will I delete all FSIUPC and files from my PC

3- Will I uninstall Windows 10 and  all addons ?

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

Hi Ahmet

Have you gone through the controls section in P3D and made sure that your axes are not configured to something there too? This has tripped me up in the past - you have to go through each controller and ensure that it is not assigned to anything. Then you should be able to assign them in FSUIPC and there will be no conflict.

You've probably already done that but just making sure!

Cheers

Stu

Stuart Furley

Stu, thanks for your response.

I re-checked P3D controls section none of the axes are assign to anything.

Ahmet Sanal

Go for a reinstall, of fsuipc just Check you have downloaded a 'complete ' install of fsuipc5, 5121b and then update to 5121c

Bob

Bob, Will I delete all files from Module folder, Then install 5121c?

Ahmet Sanal