Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

KBOS scenery with 14/32?

Hi all,

Anticipating FlyTampa's offering, but in the meantime, is there a freeware KBOS for P3Dv4.1 that has runway 14/32 open for departures only?

TIA,

sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

THIS is the most recent FSX scenery i could find here...i may give it a shot and see how it works in P3Dv4.1 if no one has a better suggestion.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

15 hours ago, Gridley said:

THIS is the most recent FSX scenery i could find here...i may give it a shot and see how it works in P3Dv4.1 if no one has a better suggestion.

This didn't work in P3Dv4.1 - no taxiways showed up.  I even added a new flatten and recompiled in ADE for P3Dv4.1 but it still didn't work.

Hi to all:

I have created a scenery for the KBOS airport using Scruffyduck's ADE which is in accordance with the latest freely available satellite imagery and compiled with the P3D V3 SDK to create the .bgl files. This work has completely redrawn the taxiways but contains some of the buildings modeled in the stock airport. Are there any copyright issues related to using these stock airport buildings or  must they be remodeled from scratch?.

I have been thinking about sharing this work with the fly simulation community. Other than the stock  buildings, everything else has been created from scratch by me.

I would appreciate any input in this regard. I have some images available but I am not sure as to how to post them here. In my rendering, RWY 13-32 can be implemented only for takeoff.