Sign in to follow this  
trisho0

PMDG 777 Livery questions

Downloaded several SWISS textures for PMDG 777-200LRF and 300ER from AVSIM library. I can't find a good zip file to download. None of those AVSIM zip textures files worked after installed via PMDG Livery Manager in the PMDG Operations Center. My experience is after loaded the SWISS aircraft (either 200 or 300) on EPMO Airport I do setup the FMC and as soon as I try to work with LEGS the FSX crashes!

But when I load the T7 with any aircraft downloaded and installed via Operations Center the FSX is fine. I want to add SWISS aircraft but the PMDG Livery Manager doesn't have it to select it. PMDG doesn't have SWISS for 747 and 737NG neither.

Any ideas where to get the working SWISS livery for T7?

Patricio Valdes

Hi Patricio,

Try this one from Avsim. This is the special livery for the 300ER....

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=194065

I had no problems using this livery in FSX.

I assume that once you have installed the Avsim livery you see it correctly displayed in the PMDG OC Livery Manager and is selectable from the FSX aircraft menu, correct?

If this is the case, try setting up the aircraft using the Cold and Dark panel state at another airport and then start powering up and setting up the FMC and see if that works.

If you still have issues I suspect something is problematic with your PMDG T7 installation. I would log a support ticket at PMDG.

Regards

Mark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

6 hours ago, aldridgem said:

Try this one from Avsim. This is the special livery for the 300ER....

I will give a try. If yours work then it should be fine. Please, can you send me link for the 200LRF? Punch of many thanks

Patricio Valdes