Sign in to follow this  
Ebs

LDSP (Split) Visual Approach RWY 23 in the Airbus A320?

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

I’ve not been there and I bought it lol

But being old I would have the 050 line draw out to help and the SPL 4.6 to hopefully give a good over view.

Might even draw a SPL 4.4 line to fly on!

When I was at easyJet we used to get bird strikes there all the time 

14ppkc-6.png

If you look at chart 10-1P it says no night opps for VOR

Edit. Dave already said that...better get to bed, nn

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

ENAT Alta. Circle-to-land, runway 29
LPMA Funchal, Visual approach runway 05

• Upvote 1

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Those are simply published visual approach procedures. Far different than simply being cleared for the visual to rwy xx.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Try your luck with Tivat (LYTV) [Made by SkyHighSim] circle-to-land with flight tracks for RWY 14 (day time only).

+1 on Samos (LGSM) [Made by 29Palms]. I've done it in real life and it is one of the most exciting approaches you'll ever have the pleasure of experiencing. What makes this entertaining yet a true test of skill is the hilly terrain and the close proximity of the Turkish border while you make a Kai Tak like turn a few 100ft above the little villages below. 

While you're in Greece, take a look at Skiathos (LGSK) [Also made by 29Palms] as well. It's known as the St. Maarten of Europe and may not offer a difficult challenge but makes for a fun arrival nonetheless. 

• Upvote 1