I recently purchased these rudder pedals (MFG Crosswind)....I calibrated per instructions and everything seems to be working okay.... If i sit outside aircraft and deflect rudder left and right i can see full deflection..which is good...toe brakes work fine as well...problem is while taxiing when i want to turn left or right i can put full deflection and aircraft barely turns( Im using a 182 with nose wheel steering) I have to use brakes to turn more sharply....same issue while in the air...if im flying and press full left or right rudder  nose of aircraft doesnt move but a degree or two. On crosswind landing im unable to crab at all...but if i view from outside while flying and apply left or right rudder once again i can see full deflection either side but aircraft does not respond as if im inputting anything. Flying a2a 182....same issue with other aircraft ive tried....

Mine work fine.

After you calibrate them using MFG's bootloader, go into your sim and calibrate the pedals to the sim platform in settings, then apply it in the sim (forgive me if you already did this).

I do find I may have to use a little differential braking on the ground for sharper turns.

Stephen Forsgren

If you're using an A2A in P3Dv4.1 you need to download their update. It's a known glitch. Go to the A2A forum.

If you're not using P3Dv4.1, then hush my mouth.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I fixed problem...Thanks for the help...I had been using no rudder pedals and the AUTORUDDER box checked in options...Unchecked that and things worked great..