Sign in to follow this  
azragod

64bit version not working

Hi all, 

I'm using FS2CREW for 737 and 777 in P3Dv4.1 with no issue. 

I just buyed the 64 bit Dash version and installed with admin rights and got the "invalid XGS path" popup that crashes the sim after clicking ok.

Uninstalled, cleaned, re-installed, same issue...

Thanks for reply. 

Lionel

*** edit ***

Also tried to unistall the aircraft - reinstall all - no succes, I still have the popup...

3 hours ago, azragod said:

Also tried to unistall the aircraft - reinstall all - no succes, I still have the popup...

Try re-downloading FS2Crew.  Maybe your installer is corrupt.  When you installed FS2Crew, did the installer auto detect the correct location of P3D V4?

If still having a problem, send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Hi, 

Thanks for your quick reply. I will try again.

That's strange, never had this issue before...

Just a quick question Bryan. Have your previous add-on for this aircraft. Is the new version a completely new buy or is there an Upgrade Offer?

Hi, 

No luck. Clean desinstallation of Fs2crew - same for the Dash - re-downloaded the installers - all installed in admin mode - and....

"Invalid XGS Path - please contact FS2Crew. Error code 0x80070057"

I'll submit a ticket...

2 hours ago, byork said:

Same system as the 777, 737 and RAAS.

We're offering 5 euros off.

Coupon code: DASH64

Bit confused by this, Bryan. So please elaborate.

Customers owning your previous 32-bit add-ons for the 747,737NGX, and the 777, and the Dash8 can now no longer use these add-ons in P3Dv4?

So, they have to make completely new purchases of these respective aircraft, with the €5 off offer. Am I reading that correctly?

And how do I apply the refund I got off you yesterday to such a would-be purchase?

That's correct.

32 bit apps do not work on P3D V4, which is 64 bits.  It's like trying to use Chevy parts in a Benz.

New versions of FS2Crew are required for P3D 64 bits.  We're expecting the life span of 64 bit P3D to go over 10 years and it will require yearly updates, which will be free.

I believe I gave you a store credit which is automatically on your account.

As for the user with the XGS problem.  We did a remote desktop and his whole P3D has problems.  Once he fixes P3D he'll be back in business.

Just purchased the 64 bit version and it loads and works fine on my system  :smile:

Glen

Glen

Just now, GAJ52 said:

Just purchased the 64 bit version and it loads and works fine on my system  :smile:

Glen

Thanks, Glen.  The user has P3D problems which he needs to sort out.  Even his 737 is no longer operational.  Gotta love computers!