Sign in to follow this  
Hebeoy

Three sims on one PC and ChasePlane

I have three sims, FSX, P3D v 3.4 and P3D v 4.1 on the same computer running Win 10 build 1709. I use Ezdock v1 with FSX. All ok. P3D v 3.4 and P3D v 4.1 only with the native viewing system, which is actually quite good/enough. One year ago I bought Chase Plane and now I want to install it BUT ONLY FOR USE WITH P3D V 3.4 to test it.

? IS THIS POSSIBLE WITHOUT DESTROYING THE SETTINGS/CONTROLS/KEYASSIGNMENTS ON FSX AND P3D V 4.1?

We are still doing beta testing with Chase Plane and version 1.0 is still TBA. ? ANY IDEA WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN?

Yours Henrik, hebeoy (Denmark)

Hi,

NO YOU CANNOT INSTALL CHASEPLANE SELECTIVLY.

For the release of v1.0, WE DO NOT HAVE AN ESTIMATED DATE YET.

Best Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

You can not be serious: It is either all or none!

If I choose to install ChasePlane via VFX Central all three sims will be affected.

Is it then possible to go back and use EzDock with FSX and to go back to the original native settings for P3D v 4.1?

And then only use Chase Plane with P3D v 3.4?

Henrik

Maybe I shall just wait until v 1.0 with complete manual and video tutorials is released. But then I am not taking part in the beta testing. Anyway I feel uncomfortable with all of my three sims are being affected by installing ChasePlane and thus I will not have any sim working properly and stable! All three will be turned into “ test rabbits “. Excuse my saying🤗

It would be nice to hear from you again here in this post, Keven!

Henrik

I don't have anything to add really, ChasePlane detects all your simulators and installs in all your simulators. If you want it, you install it and if you don't, you uninstall it.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42