Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

PCAVIATOR Nxgen 50% off

For those interested NXGN is 50% off, which includes the Citation CJ4X at $13.88 usd.

• Upvote 3

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

11 hours ago, ctiger said:

For those interested NXGN is 50% off, which includes the Citation CJ4X at $13.88 usd.

The CJ4 is a bargain at that price

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks ctiger, just got the CJ4X. looking forward to trying it out in P3D4

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Does anyone know if Nadi (NFFN) works in P3D v4? It only says FSX/P3D1/P3D2 in the description.

Peter

6 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

Does anyone know if Nadi (NFFN) works in P3D v4? It only says FSX/P3D1/P3D2 in the description.

Peter

Looks like that you can ask the developer:

http://nxgnsim.blogspot.se/

Thanks Carl-Otto,

I was looking for the developer's web page, but obviously didn't go far enough down the list of search results :blush:

I just now installed it and can confirm that it works in P3D v4. 

Peter

On 10/27/2017 at 9:12 AM, ctiger said:

Hi Carl,

You should add a link so our members won't have to go searching too far - http://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=1082

Sale good until 6 Nov 2017.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks Jim I guess I had a senior moment.  Oh before I forget if you can wait get another 10% off on Tuesday.:blink:

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

5 hours ago, rightseat said:

I keep wondering why the windows are so dark....

I'm assuming you refer to the CJ4X? I'm flying it in P3D v4 and can't really see that windows are dark, but there is a strange kind of cellophane look to the windows (from inside cockpit). I think this model has been around for a few years and it is probably a carry-over from one of its earlier iterations, which hasn't translated well into the newer sims. Glad I got it on 50% sale; while it is very nice I don't think it is worth the full asking price.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

6 hours ago, rooitou said:

I'm assuming you refer to the CJ4X? I'm flying it in P3D v4 and can't really see that windows are dark, but there is a strange kind of cellophane look to the windows (from inside cockpit). I think this model has been around for a few years and it is probably a carry-over from one of its earlier iterations, which hasn't translated well into the newer sims. Glad I got it on 50% sale; while it is very nice I don't think it is worth the full asking price.

That's good to know. Yes, I was referring to the CJ4. It looks promising, but I was always unsure why the windows looked like they were 'blacked out' in screenshots. Thx.