Jack_Sawyer

Q400 odd camera movement, exaggerated.

Recommended Posts

Hi, I just bought and installed the Q400, I set it up with the ECS files from EZDOK from when I had it installed in FSX and P3D3.4.

Everything works fine except for some very exaggerated movement when I taxi, if I move the tiller to the left or right the whole cockpit rolls to the extreme left or right.

I went through every CP setting and can't figure out how to stop this or minimize it.

Using the latest experimental version in P3Dv4.1.

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

7p6fQ8c.jpg

MjpynXo.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

13 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks, just got it, I'll try it now.

 

No change, it taxies like it's drunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I set it up with the ECS files from EZDOK

Maybe if you will not use the files from Ezdok to set up cameras all will be different? You also have a wonderful CP, and configure all the camera. Why should you use cameraset from Ezdok? FYI, Ezdok 2.6 the aircraft works without problems even without the camera set, everything can be customized from scratch. I wish you success with CP, may you be with him easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a very large collection of planes and use EZDOK ecs files for all of them and have never once had this problem, it's only the Q400 in 4.1.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys, but i have to ask here again... has this issue something to do with PTA at all? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tremor595 said:

Sorry guys, but i have to ask here again... has this issue something to do with PTA at all? 

My bust again, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Hi, I just bought and installed the Q400, I set it up with the ECS files from EZDOK from when I had it installed in FSX and P3D3.4.

Everything works fine except for some very exaggerated movement when I taxi, if I move the tiller to the left or right the whole cockpit rolls to the extreme left or right.

I went through every CP setting and can't figure out how to stop this or minimize it.

Using the latest experimental version in P3Dv4.1.

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

7p6fQ8c.jpg

MjpynXo.jpg

You should ask in the P3D forum or the EXDOK forum.

This is all about PTA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now