Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Q400 odd camera movement, exaggerated.

Hi, I just bought and installed the Q400, I set it up with the ECS files from EZDOK from when I had it installed in FSX and P3D3.4.

Everything works fine except for some very exaggerated movement when I taxi, if I move the tiller to the left or right the whole cockpit rolls to the extreme left or right.

I went through every CP setting and can't figure out how to stop this or minimize it.

Using the latest experimental version in P3Dv4.1.

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

7p6fQ8c.jpg

MjpynXo.jpg

Jack Sawyer

13 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks, just got it, I'll try it now.

No change, it taxies like it's drunk.

Jack Sawyer

45 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I set it up with the ECS files from EZDOK

Maybe if you will not use the files from Ezdok to set up cameras all will be different? You also have a wonderful CP, and configure all the camera. Why should you use cameraset from Ezdok? FYI, Ezdok 2.6 the aircraft works without problems even without the camera set, everything can be customized from scratch. I wish you success with CP, may you be with him easily.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

I have a very large collection of planes and use EZDOK ecs files for all of them and have never once had this problem, it's only the Q400 in 4.1.

Jack Sawyer

11 minutes ago, tremor595 said:

Sorry guys, but i have to ask here again... has this issue something to do with PTA at all? 

My bust again, sorry.

Jack Sawyer

14 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Hi, I just bought and installed the Q400, I set it up with the ECS files from EZDOK from when I had it installed in FSX and P3D3.4.

Everything works fine except for some very exaggerated movement when I taxi, if I move the tiller to the left or right the whole cockpit rolls to the extreme left or right.

I went through every CP setting and can't figure out how to stop this or minimize it.

Using the latest experimental version in P3Dv4.1.

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

7p6fQ8c.jpg

MjpynXo.jpg

You should ask in the P3D forum or the EXDOK forum.

This is all about PTA.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.