Sign in to follow this  
Brendan1231

Airspeed indicator glitch

Ok so I am flying from Detroit to Vancouver and my airspeed indicator is glitched or something it goes from like 160 knots to like 330 knots in about a second and I can’t find anyone else having this problem does anyone know what is happening

Also it only seems to be at one part of the flight I don’t know if that makes any difference. Also I am sorry if I did anything wrong with this forum idk any of the rules I just really needed help and I looked up the problem and could not find the solution anywhere

The forum rules are pinned in the general forum and every subforum and include the request that we sign our full name on all posts.

Not much info here..., I assume it is the NGX aircraft. What part of the flight does the airspeed 'glitch' occur? What are you using for a weather engine or addon?

Dan Downs KCRP

Using active sky? Make sure your turbulence settings are not higher than 30... 

So, you prefer to not use your full name in this forum.  You can ask for support directly from PMDG at PMDG Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP