Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch X-Plane v2.4.9 RC

Hi Jatar, the Reality XP GTN Touch is compatible with trainers 6.41, 6.21 and 6.11 already!

It picks up the latest automatically, but also offers configuration means to use another trainer on your drives.

Please refer to the RXP User's Manual. It uses environment variables to 'redirect' the trainer, and it's files.

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

9 minutes ago, jatar said:

Before it was a single file that we called "card"

This in fact is a disk image. On a Mac it is very easy: rename to card.iso, double click to mount, explore the files in finder. On Windows, any ISO IMAGE mounter might work the same too.

• Upvote 1

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Hi jatar, do you mean you get a black screen when trying to use the older GTN trainer, or with the newest trainer 6.41? What does your RXP log files say (see RXP User's Manual 'troubleshooting' for file path)?

I get a black screen with the newest trainer 6.41.
I´m studying the problem, when I get some information I share with you. 
Give me a pair of hours.
Thanks and excuse my bad english.

I had this black screen problem, the GTN wouldn't turn on from cold and dark, but i thought the problem was with Pilot2ATC (even posted about it on their forum) because it just happened when i had Pilot2ATC opened. Now I installed this 2.4.9 version (I had 2.4.8) and it seems to have fixed the problem. I now can turn on the GTN's in a cold and dark situation. I'll test some more but so far so good.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Thank you for your reports! In the meantime, we've tried a private build with Jatar to further pinpoint the issue and it seems ok now, we're awaiting for floydcox report too. We're narrowing it down for good it seems.

6 hours ago, RXP said:

Thank you for your reports! In the meantime, we've tried a private build with Jatar to further pinpoint the issue and it seems ok now, we're awaiting for floydcox report too. We're narrowing it down for good it seems.

HI Jean-Luc,

It looks like every time I install a new version using the Flight1 wrapper it has to activate it again. I just ran out of activations when I installed 2.4.9 and had to reactivate on their website. Isn't there a way to update the GTN without having to activate every time?

Thanks.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Hi Alvega,

Unfortunately installation of the update requires re-authentication. However, the e-commerce system should allow you some 'attempts' between each re-activation.

10 hours ago, RXP said:

Thought version 2.4.9 had solved my problem, but it didn't. Still black screens if I try to power up the GTN's from cold and dark and i have Pilot2ATC opened. If Pilot2ATC is closed no black screens. Can you send that new version to me to see if it fixes it?

Thanks.

Alvega

For me all problems solved. Two days running ok with two diferents aircrafts.
Thanks Jean-Luc for your effort.

1 hour ago, jatar said:

For me all problems solved. Two days running ok with two diferents aircrafts.
Thanks Jean-Luc for your effort.

Jatar, are you using Pilot2ATC?

Alvega

Hi, Alvega, I have P2ATC but I´m not usualy using it. I´m waiting integration with wt3.