Sign in to follow this  
Kris McCabe

FSX DLC

Hi guys, just wondering if someone could help me I have had fsx now for a number of years and just do normal flights but recently I have bought a world enhancement package and Airport HD graphics of steam. I’ve installed them but when using FSX the graphics appear to be the same if not worse and the option to select added on scenery is not  available can anyone help or advice me on how to get this DLC to work? 

Many thanks 

Kris 

Have you checked the FSX Steam forum? There are dedicated threads for each DLC....the one for Airport HD has almost 100 comments. I'm sure you'll find your answer there.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

If you're talking about Zinertek's Airport HD product it spruces up the textures etc. for the default FSX airport EXCEPT the big, custom ones already in the sim. I don't believe it has an entry in the scenery library due to how it works. I own the Airport HD add-on and it works for me. Can't comment on the world upgrade.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/314160/discussions/10/458605613413044453/

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)