albar965

Little Navmap stable release 1.6.7 - bugfixes and French translation

Hi All,

this is a small update I released while working on version 1.8 in parallel.

See here for the 1.6.7 announcement.

Direct download: Windows - macOS - Linux (64 bit)

Changes from Release 1.6.6 to 1.6.7

Little Xpconnect was updated to 1.0.3. Minor changes only.

Little Navconnect was updated to 1.6.3. Minor changes and French translation.

Improvements

• French translation by Patrick JUNG alias Patbest.
  • Added TXT flight plan format usable by JARDesign or Rotate Simulations aircraft.
  • Added adjustable limitation for maximum points of aircraft track.
  • Flight plan GPX export saves procedure points and altitude for route points now.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed problem where procedures were assigned to the wrong runway in search window.
  • No runway filter is now back in procedure search.
  • Fixed errors in ATS route string generation where a DCT was inserted after SID or before STAR statement creating invalid routes.
  • Fixed problem where X-Plane basepath was not found as Save as or Export default path.
  • Fixed exception when compiling new TACAN approach in P3D version 4.1.
  • Fixes for translation support.
  • Fixed crash after startup when airport procedures changed.
  • Fixed problem with gap on map display and wrong distance calculation for SIDs starting with an initial fix.
  • Fixed error where loading FMS flight plans can result in a missing flight plan line in elevation profile.

See the included CHANGELOG.txt or here online for a complete list across all versions.

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please, how to avoid French language ? because my system is in French, the new update comes automatically in French, but I am so used to English language for aeronautical vocabulary  that I am disoriented, I want to come back to English but I have not found any option to do it 

thanks 

Two options:

1) simply delete the atools_fr.qm and littlenavmap_fr.qm files in the Little Navmap installation directory.

2) In the configuration file C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel\little_navmap.ini add "Language=en" to the section [Options]

Alex

Hi Alex, sorry for posting here, but i got this morning the info about a new beta 1.8.0, but i cannot find any webpage about it and the changelog. further i found out that Navigraph datas are available. it is using Airac1707. up to date is 1712. any chance to update the navdatas inside LittleNavMap?

Hi Casey,

the changelog is in the update notification and the changes are also in the CHANGELOG.txt file which is included in the download.

Navigraph kindly allowed to include the cycle 1707 in the download. Once the stable release is out you will be able to update the LNM database with Navigraph's FMS data manager. This will give you an ready to use database without any compilation and scenery configuration trouble.

This database is also more feature rich and covers one-way airways, upper altitude restrictions for airways, speed limits for procedures and more.

As usual for beta releases the manual is not updated yet for the new Navigraph menu items and the other export functions. A 1.8.1.beta is already in the works and will include the updated manual and several bug fixes.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Alex

This is a great software, and the last update made it even better.  I also want to thank Alexander for helping me to set up a remote machine to run the app. And, lastly, the manual provided is clear and concise.

Five star rating!