Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

KINGS SCENERIES - CANCUN MEXICO MEGA SCENERY P3D RELEASED

Oh, and since I haven't been there since 2016 and am obviously out of the loop, I completely missed the fact that they just built a brand new terminal - T4. This must be what they mystery developer has been waiting for. It opened yesterday, but I can find any pics - only renderings. 

Airlines using T4 include:

WestJet
AeroMexico (US flights ONLY)
Interjet (US flights only)
Air France
Air Transat
Condor
Frontier
Air Europa
Lufthansa
Southwest
Sun County
Thomas Cook
Virgin ATLANTIC

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/31/new-4th-terminal-to-make-cancun-mexicos-no-2-airport.html

https://www.riviera-maya-news.com/terminal-four-at-cancun-airport-being-prepped-to-open/2017.html

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

On 29/10/2017 at 9:53 PM, lemeser said:

Hi there Im David Kings, and to all of you are saying that my cancun scenery its ugly, why dont you make your own and shut your mouth up, in the first place I not a scenery developer company I am just an FSX user that learned how to make sceneries just for fun, I have about 2 years learning how to make this sceneries from scratch, i did not study for this, everything I know about making sceneries I learned from test and error, forums and youtube videos and I make them as a hobby then i decided to post them to sim market for a very low price because you can not imagine the time this sceneries take to develop plus the learning curve so if you dont like it dont dowload it an stick to default scenery. I made this scenery because there is non all over the internet and yes the pictures shown on sim market are taken from FSX and not from Prepar3D, if you are to corncern about this scenery, maybe you would like to help me test it and maybe develop it also, let me know, you can write me an email to davidkingsgaming@yahoo.com , I'll leave a link below for you to download the scenery, about the FPS performance I get 60 to 75 all over the scenery, my system its: CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz  Skylake, RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel, Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z170MX-Gaming 5, Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1

Download link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApxdzHCn2QXZhgVl7ZNG-dw_jpG8

Can someone forward Me the link please thanks

14ppkc-6.png

Hi David Kings, first of all let my congratulate you for such nice scenery, dont listen to all those who have absolutely not idea what is take to develop or create sceneries for MFS or P3D, im kind of how you just an entusiastic who like to create sceneries or repaints based in an empiric method, i totaly support you, continue working and keep up the good job, ... as MMUN is my home airport i would like to see it up to date, if you could hand me a tutorial on how to add the missing gates at T3 and the brand new T4, i would try do it and be more than happy to share it with you and the community, (even it will take me some time, since im not so familiar with P3D, i used to create sceneryes for FS9)or if you could do the update, i would be the first to pay for it! Thanks a lot for MMUN!

[REMOVED] 

Edited by Poppet
edited post to remove email address