SierraHotel

Star Citizen v3.0! It's not a game, it's a way of life...;-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Interesting. I just randomly updated my neglected Star Citizen install after ignoring it for months.....

And still wasn't really convinced.

This thing has been in development since dinosaurs ruled the earth, had a bajillion dollars thrown at it and has the feature creep from hell, and it's still a big, buggy mess that hasn't yet delivered the content that originally started the kickstarter rolling in the first place.

Add in the ludicrously expensive ships, the ever-changing and waaaaaayyy overly complicated controls, (with no tutorial!!!) the sluggish (but impressive) graphics, lack of vr.......

Maybe eventually this will be something, but right now, it's like a government (military) project with unlimited taxpayer funding, outrageous cost overruns no, accountability and no completion date.

• Upvote 1

The sheer scale and believability of the environments in Star Citizen is astonishing. If there is one game that I would like to see become successful, this is it.

• Upvote 3

Its not easy breaking down new barriers. Looks like a fantastic buggy mess, hours of frustrating enjoyment. Can't Wait :laugh:

• Upvote 2

I have been watching this game for quite a while and am looking forward to getting it sometime down the road. Looks amazing. 

While all the previews and teasers show this to be an incredibly good looking game, I wonder what kind of hardware we will need to run this smoothly and acceptably.

Will we have a tweakable starcitizen.cfg? :laugh: