Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Orbx ObjectFlow 2 is out of beta!

2 minutes ago, richjb2 said:

Well, whatever ORBX did worked.  The airports that I purchased for FSX are now available in the P3D4.1 version of FTX Central.  

I see a PSP to SAN via LAX flight in my future! :) 

Rich Boll

I need to clarify my comment....

Yes, honey....after I cut the grass and do the vacuuming.  

• Upvote 1

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

I just checked the open beta and there's nothing that says that it's released. Updates are issued for those who opt in.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

I just checked the open beta and there's nothing that says that it's released. Updates are issued for those who opt in.

Not, I never opted in for the Orbx ObjectFlow 2 via Fastlane. The Orbx ObjectFlow 2 was updated via FTX Central. When launched P3Dv4, it asked me to add the new addon and that's it.

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

Updates are issued for those who opt in.

Nope! I never participated in Fastlane and all the airports are now available to me from FTX Central (After it updated to 3.2.3.0).

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Maybe they didn't announce it yet so the servers don't get overloaded right off the bat and then everyone complains that its too slow. I'm sure they will announce soon.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Nice to see the Iceland demo area is back also. 

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

2 hours ago, patrice_bambou said:

Where do you check the file version (what is the file name?)?

Lower left corner of the FTX Central below settings.

Anyone else have a settings.json file on the desktop now? i know its related to the FTX central update but is it safe to delete it?

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

12 minutes ago, stephenbgs said:

Anyone else have a settings.json file on the desktop now? i know its related to the FTX central update but is it safe to delete it?

That needs to be answered by FTX, I don't have that but I know what a .json file is and wouldn't suggest deleting it!

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

17 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

That needs to be answered by FTX, I don't have that but I know what a .json file is and wouldn't suggest deleting it!

Thanks for the advice, I'll leave it alone for now, just don't like a desktop cluttered with icons.

Stephen

It's showing up in the forums as released. When I went earlier there was no announcement.

I've been beta testing since the beta for p3d v4 began. That's why I did not notice it in FTX Central.

Enjoy!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, stephenbgs said:

Yeah I had it show up as well. I just stuck it in the recycling bin. Didn't seem to hurt anything as long as it's there on the system. Or make it hidden if you don't feel comfortable recycling it.

8 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

The update brining Orbx airports to P3D v4 is now available to download in FTX Central!

Thanks for that heads-up. Been waiting patiently for this since I migrated my purchases from Flight Sim Store.

At last, I have those numerous airport add-ons in my FTX Central.

3 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

I use FTX too and no json file here...

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter