Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Orbx ObjectFlow 2 is out of beta!

It gives you window cleaners and sweepers and mechanics etc. all going about their business. That is if you have Orbx airports and scenery.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I note that now, P3Dv4.1 asks me every time I start, if I want to enable ObjectFlow.  Is there a way to stop that?

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

24 minutes ago, ricka47 said:

I note that now, P3Dv4.1 asks me every time I start, if I want to enable ObjectFlow.  Is there a way to stop that?

yes, go to FTX central .. settings and click 'use ObjectFLOW 2 in P3D v4

bob

Thanks - I do have that checked and it keeps asking me to enable it.

Rick Abshier

17 minutes ago, ricka47 said:

I do get that occasionally with UTLive if I change anything that loads thru the addon-xml method. Harmless, but annoying.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

On 10/29/2017 at 7:09 PM, simbol said:

Any link to a video to see this?

@Simbol  Check out the freeware KHQM Bowerman airport from Orbx, (or videos of it) as I believe that was one of the first to use the original Objectflow.  I can detect little difference, perhaps better walking animations, but what it does do is let you use your Orbx airports in Prepar3d 4.1!  :)

3 hours ago, ricka47 said:

All I can suggest is check if you have an entry in the Prepar3D v4  add-ons folder and confirm it has  the add-ons.xml file present, did you get a pop up asking to accept the ObjectFlow add on.

the latest ver is 3.2.3.0

bob   edit is it also present in the p3d.... options ... add-ons  .. orbx objectflow 2 with the correct path.

hi Rick, just another thought I had to exclude the folder in my IS.

Will give that a try - thanks!

Rick Abshier

Is Object Flow 2 available for P3DV5.3? I am using Central V4.1.42.  The reason I ask is that some ORBX sceneries, although they say that seasonal textures are included, remain at summer textures.  KACK is an example.

13 minutes ago, jfmitch said:

Is Object Flow 2 available for P3DV5.3? I am using Central V4.1.42.  The reason I ask is that some ORBX sceneries, although they say that seasonal textures are included, remain at summer textures.  KACK is an example.

The original post is almost 4.5 years old. A lot has changed since then. ORBX Central will make sure you have the most current version. I think that seasons are SODE controlled. Do you have SODE installed?

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Yes although it's use is limited to very few airports.