Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

JF PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV - 33% off

This is a good bargain especially for the bundle.  I have all three and the Turbo Arrow III is my favorite.  Excellent engine response and good power on takeoff.

There is one problem and that is the night lighting in the VC.  Turn on either the dome or panel light switch and both dome and panel lights come on. You have

a red glow over the cockpit and it's too bright.  The switches should be independent of one another.  How hard can that be to fix?  I would also like to see a dimmer

on the panel lights but that's probably asking for too much.  Maybe it's just my problem.  Anyway aside from the lighting issue all three airplanes are superb renditions

and almost A2A Quality

Same here! I have panel lighting issue in PA-28 turbo.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I agree that the panel lights on the Arrow III be improved improved.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 4 November 2017 at 10:41 AM, DJJose said:

The TB 20 still CTDs when choosing a TB 20 livery, the vc textures need to be improved, and it doesn't perform well on my system.

Have you updated it to the latest version of the TB10/20? They patched that issue a good while ago and it doesn't crash any more, at least not on my system. Still a bit of an FPS hog for a GA aeroplane, but it is as good as their PA28s and is good value in that you're getting to aeroplanes for the price.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I ended up going with the Turbo III/IV. Seems very nice, though I am having an issue getting the bird to follow the GPS route using the Flight1 GTN. No doubt something I'm just missing there.

- Aaron

8 hours ago, Chock said:

Have you updated it to the latest version of the TB10/20? They patched that issue a good while ago and it doesn't crash any more, at least not on my system. Still a bit of an FPS hog for a GA aeroplane, but it is as good as their PA28s and is good value in that you're getting to aeroplanes for the price.

I updated to the latest version and it still crashes when I try to load the different liveries. I contacted support and was told to check my win 10 updates. I have a feeling this could be a scenery that is causing the CTD.

I don't have this problem with any other plane. I just decided that I have too many planes and no time to worry about CTDs. That's why I got rid of FSX.

Their Arrow III is all I need for now. Thanks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.