Sign in to follow this  
sleightflight

Corrupt cockpit view on opening screen

Hi all,

I have a really goodV3.4 install but my V4 is stuttery so I have tended to not bother with it.

Every now and again I see something to help with the stutters so I give it a try.

After loading up the default F22 at the default airport my view is not central in the cockpit but is also looking off to the left & zoomed in.

I tried rebuilding the cfg, changing screen resolutions, & changing from wide screen view on & off.

Nothing so far has put the view right.

Any ideas anyone please ?

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

Hi, no I don't have ezdock or chase plane.

I have a totally vanilla P3D V4 install at the moment, least until I sort the stutters , & now the weird cockpit view.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

Hi all,

After further testing it happens on all aircraft on initial loading, if I change aircraft after loading it corrects itself.

If I change from full screen to windowed it goes offset again, changing aircraft corrects it again.

Closing P3D down I can see it is doing something odd with the screen resolution.

I'm wondering if it is something to do with Nvidia DSR factors.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight