Sign in to follow this  
greg100o

Aircraft Specific Settings tab disappeared from OPS Center

Hello,

Before updating my 737NGX version I wanted to note my Aircraft Specific Settings. I went to OPS center and choose the 737 NGX but the dropdowns for Aircraft Specific Settings and Sound Settings have vanished. I do have the performance settings, livery manager, downloader etc and version and documentation. I used to set my aircraft settings  before from the OPS center.

PMDG OPS center version 1.17.27. No updates available

How can I resolve this?

Thanks

Greg Clark

Greg Clark

10 hours ago, greg100o said:

How can I resolve this?

You can't. The removal was intentional.

Kyle Rodgers

This was a nice option to have to modify aircraft when not at an airport or gate with walkways.  Sorry to see it go!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dcon said:

This was a nice option to have to modify aircraft when not at an airport or gate with walkways.  Sorry to see it go!

Hi, welcome to the PMDG forums.  Please note their rules and that they require our full names on all posts here.

You can still modify the aircraft anytime it is loaded, at the gate or in the air, by using the FMC PMDG Options menus.  Nothing is lost.

Dan Downs KCRP