Sign in to follow this  
kiwi_biplane

New free cloud textures for all versions of P3D and FSX

Wow! These clouds look great as all of your work. Thank you very much for sharing.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

30 minutes ago, KnightFlyer said:

loookss great! also, do you mind sharing what sky textures you use and PTA preset??

Visit this: http://1coder.ru/SKY/downloads.html

There a lot more including PTA presets i think.

• Upvote 1

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Excellent work!  Thank you

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Thank you, boys, for the feedback! I'm glad if you like my work.

3 hours ago, KnightFlyer said:

loookss great! also, do you mind sharing what sky textures you use and PTA preset??

Now with these clouds I use the sky textures "AUTUMN" and an new adapted preset. On the site it will appear later, now you can download it here.

• Like 1

Gennadiy

Hello!
All my works are on the new site. The clouds are at the bottom of this page (at the very bottom of the page). You can go by clicking on the picture in my signature under any messages. The site is hosted on a free platform and is unavailable for 1 hour from 1 to 2 at night by GMT.

With Dropbox you can download too. Here is a slightly modified version.

Regards

• Like 1

Gennadiy

21 hours ago, Umut Berkin said:

The download link has been deleted, can you install it again, thanks in advance.

Hello! You can download the sets installer on this page (the installer is in English). The program by Roman Devjaterikov contains a lot of my textures, clouds and the glow of the sun (for the simulator version 4.5) If you use the simulator version 5.0, then the clouds can be downloaded separately here. 

Best regards, Gennady.

Edited by kiwi_biplane
  • Like 1

Gennadiy

I am not using any other sim than MSFS, but looking nice IMO.

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

@Umut Berkin, don’t mention ‘cracks’ on AvSim... ever.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 hours ago, Umut Berkin said:

Teşekkür ederim 🙏

I know this is "Thank you", but English only on the forums!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: