Sign in to follow this  
karmelk

DC-6A TMA Paint

To whom it may concern being a Airline painter,

For many years have I worked as a Station Manager of TMA of Libanon at Schiphol Amsterdam. This was during the period when they flew the DC-6 A/B and B-707.

Also may times did I function as a Load Master on the DC-6 flying AMS/CPH/STO/AMS and being a enthusiast Flight Simmer and as such mainly flying the PMDG DC-6, for old time sake, would I like to have a TMA PMDG DC-6A.

I have no clue as to how enclose/add photographs as a possible easy reference in this mail. But incase needed please inform me how I can forward the.

I thank the one doing me this favor in advance.

Kind regards Dirk (The Netherlands)

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Jankees,

I never thought that someone was going to fulfill my request and see here what a surprise which is highly appreciated and for which many many thanks.

Dirk

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg