Sign in to follow this  

Have found another bug for this amazing plane. The FDE it's closest to the real aztec, the textures are beautiful, 

The bug that I found is that the CHT temperature it's tied to the Left engine. Start the left engine and both CHT raises, the right engine don't have CHT lecture if start this engine. Only the Left, have both temperatures. 

Can someone one take a look to this?  I don't know if this bug have already submitted to Alabeo people. 

Regards 

RB 

You are correct it does appear tied to the left engine, the other oddity is both oil temp gauges read in the green before engine start.

Gary Stewart

1 hour ago, CW46 said:

You are correct it does appear tied to the left engine, the other oddity is both oil temp gauges read in the green before engine start.

You're right. Both gauges have lecture before the engines start, I think that the engines have an microwave inside to put hot the oil...  Without the heat of the engine!  (just kidding) 

I don't know if this wrong behavior of those gauges can be fixed in some xml archive... 

Interesting news!!!!!! When I use the VC, you are right the CHT for the right ngine mirrors the left, even when I cut the right engine. BUT. Data on right engine temperature IS BEING GENERATED and being sent to SimConnect. I use an iPad utility called Air Manager for my cockpit build which uses a host of engine instuments. For the Aztec I have opted for the Beech Baron engine CHT gauges in Air Manager. I can tell you that from data received from FSX, they are working perfectly, cut the right engine, right CHT drops. Cut the left engine, left CHT drops. It's probably why I never noticed it before!