Sign in to follow this  
B42L8

FSD INTERNATIONAL - How do I contact them? Help!

Have done. Tried registering using the username/pass sent to me when I registered just now and it says "account deactivated" (new account!?) so back to square one:(

Guest aca_dia

Adam,If you look under team members at the FSD site there are emails to each of the FSD team. You might give one of those a try. Also a post in the forum would be a good place to get help from them.Douglas

Guest aca_dia

Not sure why that does not work, but you can use those email addresses.Douglas

Guest aca_dia

Nothing of the sort was mentioned and you jump right in to start a flame. Well done.

Well I tried to send the email receipt to their email but got an auto response saying they dont use it anymore. Visited website to try to contact them and get taken on a little tour round in circles asking to download my software update (which when clicked takes you to an error 404 page).Think this is the last time I'll be purchasing anything from FSD - wasted 30mins trying to sort this. I'll invoice them for MY time.Adam

AM trying to reinstall my FSD Piaggio P180 on my PC but getting a "contact tech support" message. Their (FSD) email doesn't work and the download file page is missing when I visit their website to update my softwareAre FSD still trading? Anyone have a contact email for them please?ThanksAdam

It's ok someone from FSD has obviously seen my original message and fixed their website. Now downloading the file zzzzzzzzzz

Guest aca_dia

Glad it has been sorted out.Douglas

I haven't tried installing the file yet! ;)Downloading from their website at 30 KB/s on my 8MB connection. HmmAdam

Edit: Content removed. Please do not make such statements again and please see my PM on this.-JC

>Well I tried to send the email receipt to their email but got>an auto response saying they dont use it anymore. Visited>website to try to contact them and get taken on a little tour>round in circles asking to download my software update (which>when clicked takes you to an error 404 page).>>Think this is the last time I'll be purchasing anything from>FSD - wasted 30mins trying to sort this. I'll invoice them for>MY time.>>Adam>I'm with you.No more FSD purchases for me!

>Adam,>>If you look under team members at the FSD site there are>emails to each of the FSD team. You might give one of those a>try. Also a post in the forum would be a good place to get>help from them.>>Douglas>>They don't reply dude!

Guest SteveS_FSD

Adam,>Well I tried to send the email receipt to >their email but got an auto response saying >they dont use it anymore.If you replied to an old email you were sent, perhaps years ago, the email address used at that time has likely changed due to spam rendering that address unworkable.The most obvious link to follow if you need tech support is the (obvious) "Tech Support" link. Now if you were to click on the Tech Support link, the very first link you are presented with is "Contact FSD by E-mail". It is hard to see how we can make it any easier than that......Regards,http://www.fsd-international.com/team/Steve_signature.gif