Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

PC12 V2 Bert+Autogyro mods combined - beta

One question I have about panel MODS?  Currently I am using 3GTN panel from Bert. I see the V5.1 and V5.2 are out and floating around.  Are these MODS for P3D only or can they be used in FSX?  I did get them from Bert but have not put them in A/C yet. 

Thanks

Dick

FSX Deluxe Edition SP1 and SP2, Win 7 Home Premium SP1, Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz 2.66 GHz,10 GB RAM, 64-bit Operating System, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4MB Ram

6 minutes ago, bigsky10 said:

One question I have about panel MODS?  Currently I am using 3GTN panel from Bert. I see the V5.1 and V5.2 are out and floating around.  Are these MODS for P3D only or can they be used in FSX?  I did get them from Bert but have not put them in A/C yet. 

Contact me via PM with your email address.

If you have the latest PC12 with GTN, my mods should work in FSX or P3D.

If you have the earlier PC12, stay with my earlier mods..

• Upvote 1

Bert

Guys, is anyone has avidyne working? Since I installed this update, I cannot start it.. Simply any of buttons is not clickable

14 minutes ago, Maverick24 said:

Guys, is anyone has avidyne working? Since I installed this update, I cannot start it.. Simply any of buttons is not clickable

I disabled the Avidyne for performance reasons.

If you want it back, remove the // in front of the lines in [Vcockpit04]

• Upvote 3

Bert

Great mod - working very well for me. Did anybody find a solution to not being able to select the YD without the A/P engaged? 

5 minutes ago, jonfo said:

Great mod - working very well for me. Did anybody find a solution to not being able to select the YD without the A/P engaged? 

That was a design choice.. :cool:

Bert

9 minutes ago, jonfo said:

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

If you want to disable that function, go to the Custom PC12 folder, open the ASandYD.xml file with Notepad and disable the YD lines:

<!-- Turn off YD if AP disconnected via Yoke Button

(A:Autopilot Master,bool) ! (A:AUTOPILOT YAW DAMPER,bool) and if{
   (>K:YAW_DAMPER_TOGGLE)
   0 (>L:AP CONNECT,bool) }  -->

Bert

22 minutes ago, jonfo said:

OK will do, just remove them?

Can do, or edit as indicated...

<!--  this is a comment..  -->

• Upvote 1

Bert

Bert:

After I installed the panel mod I am having elevator trim issues. It takes 10 degrees of nose down just to keep a level flight and if I take off with one notch of flaps the plane literally leaps in the air soon as the IAS needle hits 60. Is there something I am missing?

3 hours ago, cbe0004 said:

Bert:

After I installed the panel mod I am having elevator trim issues. It takes 10 degrees of nose down just to keep a level flight and if I take off with one notch of flaps the plane literally leaps in the air soon as the IAS needle hits 60. Is there something I am missing?

Sorry, I have no idea what might be causing that behavior..

Bert

Hi,

i created a little mod (xml) to add external power to the PC12. It will only work in P3D v4.

To activate the external power simply click at the top of the left AMP VDC Display in the overhead panel. "EXT PWR" will illuminate while it's activated at the top of this display, using the same font, so it actually looks pretty nice while not beeing araig... Do deactivate simply click again. This is what it looks like.

It only works in combination with the panel mod from Bert, because my xml is added to the panel folder. Additionally it needs a gauge called dsd_p3d_battery_charger_x64.dll by Doug Dawson. It's his gauge doing the magic with the external power. I just controll his gauge with a clickspot in the VC of the PC12. So all the credits to him.

I included all the information on where to get his file and how to install it in the readme. I uploaded it to avsim, but its not online yet. You should find it on avsim soon. It's called " PC12 External Power ".

I would be happy if some of you give it a try.

-- Alex

• Like 1