Sign in to follow this  
Nuno Pinto

BBS Airbus Xtreme Prologue 0.87.5 released

I purchased the heavies in hopes it would be something flyable. Well, i got my answer back then and it seems nothing changed until now unfortunately :(

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

1 hour ago, tooting said:

I'f anymore deserves the gold medal of dodgyness and dirtyness its these 2 cowboys 

Affirmative, and I toss in also an Olympic world championship medal.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

People will soon be able to buy the AS A320 Pro, or can buy FSL A320.

There is no need to even look at another version unless you fly XP.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

WTDnnwE.gif

• Upvote 5

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, tooting said:

they were pss

Well, remembered:biggrin:

I  am downloading this as we speak.  I believe it would be more productive if users that actually own and use the product make constructive specific comments so that a. potential users know what does not work or does work and b. the developers can continue to improve it.  I will document any issues as I fly.  No need to bash a company.  Your wallet can do that.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, markmasterson said:

I  am downloading this as we speak.  I believe it would be more productive if users that actually own and use the product make constructive specific comments so that a. potential users know what does not work or does work and b. the developers can continue to improve it.  I will document any issues as I fly.  No need to bash a company.  Your wallet can do that.

There are some of us who have been around for years watching BBS and their half baked aircraft.  I don't think any aircraft  was ever fully completed and working - ever.  When they were Phoenix Simulations, they were the bees knees (at the time).  Not sure what happened after that but they have trashed their own reputation.  So, I would take note of the commentary here unless 40 EUR is no issue.  But I would not invest faith in them using constructive criticism to deliver the final fully working product.  This is at best a probationary re-entry, so for their sake, I hope they pull it off.  But not with funding from me.

• Upvote 1

This ranks right even with me giving money to some chap in Nigeria. Not going to happen.

• Upvote 2

Eric 

I bought the widebody package on sale for very little and actually didn’t mind the last iteration in v3 other than a few engine sound issues and not being able to import a flight plan.  Frankly the a330 is passable and it’s the only a340 you’re likely to ever see for p3d.  Does anyone know yet if anything has been improved or if the work was just to get it into v4?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

If I was in Malta right now,  I would be heading to see those two rouges with a large garden gnome under my arm.

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

9 hours ago, tooting said:

No they weren't. When they were pss They charged for repaints then closed down the servers and everyone lost their products.

Then they started bbs after doing a runner to Malta and started this pay to beta rubbish which we've had to endure from various other developers after they got away with it.  The standard of some products suddenly dropped after they pulled that trick.

I'f anymore deserves the gold medal of dodgyness and dirtyness its these 2 cowboys 

At least if they did a 757 they would have more market share. I loved that 757. The saddest day for me when I left FS9 was leaving that plane behind.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

55 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

If I was in Malta right now,  I would be heading to see those two rouges with a large garden gnome under my arm.

Sure you would .....

David Porrett

As we know, there are a few A330s on the way from other developers, and we seem to be getting plenty of A320s to complement the ones we already have, so the latest push from BBS with this recent iteration is understandable given that all those other ones in the pipeline are gonna put a serious dent in the prospects of the BBS A320 and A330, particularly when BBS don't exactly have the most stellar reputation as a developer with those who've been into simming for a long time, which is a shame really, because their add-ons actually aren't that bad, as anyone who has any of them knows.

However, the A340 is another matter; in spite of having a crack at several Airbus variants, Aerosoft said they weren't planning to do an A340, and I suspect nobody else is going to be making one any time soon either, so the BBS A340 is probably one to watch, especially if they ever get around to adding what is promised in terms of features. It actually isn't too bad even in its present state actually, and if anyone doubts that, there is a freebie demo to allow you to be your own judge on the matter. The sounds are cack, and the textures and modelling could be a little better, but that's a fairly easy user fix for most of that.

True, they aren't the most complex, nor even the most complete Airbuses, but in all honesty, you could do worse. Notwithstanding theirs being possibly the longest prologue in the history of mankind, one which makes the Level D 757 look positively rushed in comparison, BBS have at least got something on the shelves, it just depends on how soon you want an A330 if you don't want to wait for another one of the two others which we know are on the way, or if you ever want an A340, in which case your Bus has arrived.

Just goes to show you how much flight simulation is like real life eh? You wait ages for a bus, and then half a dozen turn up all at the same time. :biggrin:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

In partial response to my own question, the sound issue from the previous version (no buzz saw/engine growl at high thrust settings, even with an add on sound pack) is still not fixed.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU