Sign in to follow this  
Nuno Pinto

BBS Airbus Xtreme Prologue 0.87.5 released

As per the topic, BBS has updated their Airbus models to 0.87.5. I still haven't tested it (i only own the big ones), so if anyone cares to step in and let us know how they perform...

http://www.blackboxsimulation.com/index.php/technical-support/files/

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Blimey. That things been prologue since what 2010?? And it's equally as 💩 as the Crj.

What did they "fix" in this new version? 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

No idea, there should be a log posted in the next 24h. I sincerely have no hope these will ever fly properly. Same with the other one you mentioned, but that's another story.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

27 minutes ago, tooting said:

Blimey. That things been prologue since what 2010?? And it's equally as 💩 as the Crj.

Well, it is Dad and Dave from the "Dog & Lemon" software compny.

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Guest Mik75

I bought the A320 and the widebody series back then (for the full, high prices), and I’m not even receiving the update notification emails anymore! But to be honest, I don’t care at all, I’ve just given up to hope for a decent and complete product a long time ago... 

Are these guys competing with Ariane? Never forget...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tooting said:

What did they "fix" in this new version? 

Glad you asked.

1 hour ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Well, it is Dad and Dave from the "Dog & Lemon" software compny.

:biggrin:

Ermmm.  Pass

This seems like a desperate attempt to get an A330 to market before anyone else does.  V 0.85?  I know it's a prologue but give me a break.    For an Airbus to work properly, it has to work properly.  A 15% incomplete Airbus is a very broken Airbus.  Unfortunately, BBS have a rusty reputation when it comes to prologue aircraft.  

• Upvote 1

Funny how they went from 0.75 to 0.80 to 0.85 and now to 0.85.x lol.

Seems like an attempt to earn some time :P

These guys were once a reputable company pushing the envelope of what was possible in Flight Sim; now, they're a joke.

Matt King

49 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Funny how they went from 0.75 to 0.80 to 0.85 and now to 0.85.x lol.

Seems like an attempt to earn some time :P

It's actually 0.875.I installed and tested and they ( all  a31/a32/a3/a34 )  seem to be  ok.

22 minutes ago, kingm56 said:

These guys were once a reputable company pushing the envelope of what was possible in Flight Sim; now, they're a joke.

No they weren't. When they were pss They charged for repaints then closed down the servers and everyone lost their products.

Then they started bbs after doing a runner to Malta and started this pay to beta rubbish which we've had to endure from various other developers after they got away with it.  The standard of some products suddenly dropped after they pulled that trick.

I'f anymore deserves the gold medal of dodgyness and dirtyness its these 2 cowboys 

• Upvote 6

14ppkc-6.png

6 minutes ago, MindYerBeak said:

It's actually 0.875.I installed and tested and they ( all  a31/a32/a3/a34 )  seem to be  ok.

For P3D v4?

8 minutes ago, tooting said:

No they weren't. When they were pss They charged for repaints then closed down the servers and everyone lost their products.

Then they started bbs after doing a runner to Malta and started this pay to beta rubbish which we've had to endure from various other developers after they got away with it.  The standard of some products suddenly dropped after they pulled that trick.

I'f anymore deserves the gold medal of dodgyness and dirtyness its these 2 cowboys 

You're referring to their 757; however, before then, they produced the best 777, DASH-8 and Airbuses available on any flight sim platform.  It's unfortunate they devolved into what they've become today; seriously, I don't know why any would support them.  

Matt King