Sign in to follow this  
horry

SimMarket Ticket problem

Hello ,

Do more people have a problem with the attitude of simmarket?

I have bought The addon Flytampa there and having a lot of oom`s whit this product.

Here`s the conversation , please let me know what i can do to get FlyTampa EHAM to work.  

Hains Reitsma

Date: 10/30/2017

Hello, 
I have tried for almost a year to get flytampa schiphol to work. However I have been getting oom. At every flight and bin on a lot of forum s looking for answers. 
To make a long story short, I am very disappointed in this product and it's support on fsx. Can I get a refund. Because there is no fix on the side of flytampa. 

Kind regards, 
Hains Reitsma

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jorge - Support

Date: 10/30/2017

Dear Customer,

Has you writte in your ticket, you bought it almost a year ago. We are sorry but we can´t give you a refund. Try to get support for your issues in the developers page.

regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hains Reitsma

Date: 10/31/2017

Hello, 

That is very disappointing.
I bought this product at your store and hooped you take responsibility for it. 
At all forums the problems are enormous using it on fsx.
I would urge you to push Flytampa to a working product.
and still have a refund till the product is working.
I bought a lot of products in your store and will be doing so if we get to a solution. 
A simple ( We are sorry but we can´t give you a refund ) isn`t suitable.

Hains

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty - Support

but it is all you are going to get, we are sorry but we can't give you a refund.

Jorge - Support

Dear Customer,

Please understand that you bought this product a year ago. It´s like when you bought a car and one year after you go to the car dealer and want´s to return it.

regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hains Reitsma

Hello, 

This is software and doesn't ware down. Nor is its value decrease. 
You know the sim world right, tweaks all over to try to fit in the addons.
I have more airports and the all work whitout causing a oom.
Within 8 days it impossible to try to get it to try all options. To let it work I have to shut everything els off. 
But if this is where you stand for I will spread the word at the sim weekend in the Netherlands this weekend.

This is not what I want. But it's my duty to warn fellow simmers everywhere. 

Kind regards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty - Support

yes, 8 days, not 10 months....

do whatever you want to do... enjoy!

regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hains Reitsma

Hey, 

Well that's a clear answer. 
I understand your point about that I have the pruduct for ten months. 
So let's forget the refund. It's quite a beautiful addon. The problem is that even with the lite packed I get oom. Therefor I as for your support. 
I'm sorry fore the harsh tone in my response. But I hope you understand that I'm desperate to get it fixed. I bought it because I live in the Netherlands and fly a lot from and to eham. 

Best regards 
Hains

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jorge - Support

Dear Customer,

Pplease be reasonable, don´t wasteour time with problems that aren´t problems! This ticket is now closed. Don´t reply!   )))

Do some of you have the same experience?

Without the help of simmarket i would like to get flying in and out of eham without oom`s ?

Kind Regards Hains Reitsma

Sorry, I have to side with Simmarket in this case.  Waiting almost a year to request a refund is a bit long.  Keep trying to get support from FlyTampa.

Thank`s Greggy_D for your quick response , you are probably right.

It`s not the  responsibility of simmarket to support the products they sell.

I waited to long.  

I will try to get it to work , do you use the same addon?