Sign in to follow this  
jzimmermann

XP11 Just Flight PA-28R Arrow III + Reality XP GTN 750 EVRA To EFVA

I can remember how very thrilled I was when I discovered the Flight1 GTN 750. The GTN 750 is so versatile and useful, once I started using it, I didn’t ever want to fly a GA aircraft without it.

Then XP11 came along, and I kept thinking how much I yearned for a decent GA aircraft in XP11, one that was equipped with a fully integrated GTN 750. Reality XP had already released their GTN 750 for XP10 and XP11, yet for some reason no X-Plane developers were integrating the GTN 750 into their aircraft.

Yes, most X-Plane developers seem to have dropped the ball on this - hey Carenado will you please wake up and integrate the GTN 750 into your fabulous B200, C208B and C90!

Just Flight appear to be the very first XP11 developer to pull this off, they have fully integrated Reality XP’s GTN 750 into their recently released PA-28R Arrow III for XP11. And wow is it ever fabulous! But don’t take my word for it, the screenshots below illustrate the versatility of Reality XP’s GTN 750 on a recent trip from Riga International Airport (EVRA) to Vaasa Aiport (EFVA).

I highly recommend Reality XP's GTN 750, it really is an amazing piece of simulated aviation hardware!

OQncm1z.jpg

w0LDk7m.jpg

Zys6Haw.jpg

dU4mzTK.jpg

JblIn5g.jpg

LQPuNMz.jpg

qvzPVZ1.jpg

O7RC1xa.jpg

ZwutHUA.jpg

l4Y9vCZ.jpg

O3EtXYP.jpg

Og8ZfBK.jpg

KwOMRmu.jpg

0B0rKab.jpg

kKrESb0.jpg

GDkqX5u.jpg

fevTPcl.jpg

G5LFAlt.jpg

1x3UmRU.jpg

Gi4SHb3.jpg

• Upvote 3

Looks like a great aircraft.  Beautiful set of shots!

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Nice shots!  I think it may be the first payware.  Bluebell (Tom) was the first to implement it in the default Cessna and recently to his Bell 429.  It was supposed to go into the amazing Vflyte air twin Comanche but I haven't seen any news since it was released.  I believe ASDG is putting a 650 in their super cub.  not sure why Carenado isn't doing it for XP

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi,

Just wondering if the gtn 750 in this plane also 'pops out' like the default Garmin 530's do when you click on them?  

Thanks, great plane and photos!

tim

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, twells5 said:

Hi,

Just wondering if the gtn 750 in this plane also 'pops out' like the default Garmin 530's do when you click on them?  

Thanks, great plane and photos!

tim

Hi Tim,

There isn't a clickspot directly on the GTN 750 frame as such, you can call up the popup window through the on-screen Just Flight Arrow III menu though or by configuring a button on a joystick with a popup toggle function.

Cheers,

Jerome

On 11/1/2017 at 3:06 AM, ryanbatcund said:

Nice shots!  I think it may be the first payware.  Bluebell (Tom) was the first to implement it in the default Cessna and recently to his Bell 429.  It was supposed to go into the amazing Vflyte air twin Comanche but I haven't seen any news since it was released.  I believe ASDG is putting a 650 in their super cub.  not sure why Carenado isn't doing it for XP

Hey Ryan, yes, that's correct, and it seems that Carenado's just released Do 228 for XP11 now also features the Reality XP GTN 750, the product page mentions the following:

Support for RealityXP's GTN750 (integrated into 3D cockpit, when available)

14 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

Nice pics of the Piper, just devastating!

John

Thanks John!

Cheers,

Jerome

• Upvote 1