Sign in to follow this  

P3D crashes occasionally

Hi all,

as mentioned my P3DV4.1 crashes when it wants but at least not inflight - only on startup of the scenario lol -.-.

BIG problem is - i did a search and kill of all my addons and did yesterday a flight with my 737NGX and today i got a crash. Literally over night my P3D does not work anymore in the same config. (???)

No big hard/software changes as it was over f*** night. To make things clear, as it is unbelievable:

1. yesterday evening i fly YAY
  2. i sleep 6 hrs.
  3. got up eat breakfast
  4. start PC
  5. start P3D same way as yesterday
  6. P3D crashes

Nice.

What i did:

everything in the: how to fix topics of the LM forum and what i found here.

Stuff like delete generated files etc.

What the heck is going on? wanna fly:mellow:

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

What was the crash like? I had an inexplicable problem yesterday with 4.1. After selecting my airport and aircraft, I'd hit okay and instead of blacking out my screen and show the session load progress bar, it minimized into the upper left corner, zipped through the session load like it had skipped all the scenery, froze up for ten seconds of so (still minimized ) then closed. After about half a dozen tried and a reboot, it somehow fixed itself and started working normally again. No idea ! :blush:

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Check your hardware.  If there are nothing new/changes then it's like a hw problem.  Start with your memory, run memory test (Google is your friend here).

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020