[error.18]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.19]

[error.20]

[error.21]

You guys might want to check that, if required.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

1 hour ago, 30K said:

You guys might want to check that, if required.

Nothing to worry about, but I figured I'd drop in and remind you that official support is at support.precisionmanuals.com.

Posting here to get our attention is not the best avenue, since it isn't guaranteed a response.

Kyle Rodgers

8 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Nothing to worry about, but I figured I'd drop in and remind you that official support is at support.precisionmanuals.com.

Posting here to get our attention is not the best avenue, since it isn't guaranteed a response.

Thanks for the advice but is it normal that a ticket is unanswered after a month and a second message from my side?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

2 hours ago, 30K said:

Thanks for the advice but is it normal that a ticket is unanswered after a month and a second message from my side?

Not usual, and most tickets get an initial response within a few hours, or at least within the day. However, if you sent a ticket asking about some sort of obscure feature, or something that needs a lot of research and data collection to address, it's not like we are going to provide regular updates on the status of it. And even then, you'll at least have an initial response of some sort.

Additionally, a lot of people try to send us email not using the support system and assume that is a 'ticket' but this is not the case. Do you have a ticket number?

Regardless - again - if you're in need of reporting something to us directly, this is not the place.

Kyle Rodgers

On 11/1/2017 at 0:59 PM, scandinavian13 said:

Not usual, and most tickets get an initial response within a few hours, or at least within the day. However, if you sent a ticket asking about some sort of obscure feature, or something that needs a lot of research and data collection to address, it's not like we are going to provide regular updates on the status of it. And even then, you'll at least have an initial response of some sort.

Additionally, a lot of people try to send us email not using the support system and assume that is a 'ticket' but this is not the case. Do you have a ticket number?

Regardless - again - if you're in need of reporting something to us directly, this is not the place.

0EC-216FD962-0417 

I last updated it on oct. 4. It is not a high priority ticktet i know but still....

Cheers Henrik K.

12 hours ago, 30K said:

I last updated it on oct. 4. It is not a high priority ticktet i know but still....

Yeah. Not at all related to product function, or any sort of real issue. I wouldn't really call it fair to call this one out as an example to question the use of the support function. Your initial post here is clearly something that should go to the queue (you requested direct support from us - at least I'm assuming that's what you meant by "you guys"). It would've gotten a response within the quoted 48 hours. I see your ticket you reference (0EC-216FD962-0417) also had a similar quick initial response. If the request is for non-standard uses and so on, it may sit for a bit.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Instead of making another ticket about this, is this resolved?

I have the same error as "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih" seems not to exist in the effects folder.

Thanks,

BiTRiP

For what it's worth, I just purchased and downloaded the NGX Base today and I'm having a similar issue - a whole slew of these in the log - along with a few "xlmflap not found".  Not quite sure it's causing a performance hit, though.

Christopher Sargeant | Worldwide Virtual WW2464

Spoiler

Sim PC Specs: i7-11700F @ 2.5 Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB | 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM | Windows 11 Pro | P3D v5.3 hf2 | MSFS | TrackIR 5

I think I have read somewhere on this forum that there are no issues with this behaviour... it‘s a complex addon that just isn‘t covered by this log...