Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Just Flight PA-28R Arrow III - loss of power

Hello all - I have posted on JF forum but wondering if anyone here has this issue. Upon purchasing this aircraft for P3D v4.1, it constantly loses power above 3000 ft leading to a stall. I have seen something similar on the JF forum but the solution was an update - but this was back in May. This cannot be the issue for the 4.1 version.

I have gone through the manual, followed the checklists and looked at multiple videos and nothing that I can see would lead to this problem unless I'm blind as a bat or simply missing something. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Mario Di Lauro

Same here with me during the flight KACK to KBID. (loss power)

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

It's fuel injected, right?  Just a sugggestion...try pressing 'H' for carb heat to see what happens.  Shouldn't work but it might.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

They have some basic engine failure stuff built in.  There's a menu with some options under Add Ons>JustFlight Arrow III.  Try turning off "Engine Management".  Also try opening up the "Refill Menu" and add oil. 

Thanks for the suggestions guys - I have tried all of the above and still stalls. Hopefully, I'll hear from JF support soon.

Mario Di Lauro

OK think I've got it, thanks to the JF forum. I was applying full power on climb which I shouldn't do, even though the manual seems to indicate you do. Learning all the time.

Mario Di Lauro

11 hours ago, tamsini said:

Hello all - I have posted on JF forum but wondering if anyone here has this issue. Upon purchasing this aircraft for P3D v4.1, it constantly loses power above 3000 ft leading to a stall. I have seen something similar on the JF forum but the solution was an update - but this was back in May. This cannot be the issue for the 4.1 version.

I have gone through the manual, followed the checklists and looked at multiple videos and nothing that I can see would lead to this problem unless I'm blind as a bat or simply missing something. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

No issues here:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.