Sign in to follow this  
frankattilio

Airspace information: FSAerodata / default terrain

I installed FSaerodata and loaded the scenery.cfg in LNM. I fly with FSXSE but I used a modify scenery.cfg in order to include STAR from the P3D navigraph folder as shown here:

Everything works as expected and I'm very happy with LNM but there's something I can't understand and I didn't find any information about it.

When I want to look the information about any airspace either clicking on the map or looking the information dock windows I still find the old data underlay the new one, with old frequencies, altitude, graphic depiction on the map and so on...

Image here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1qlVDkbUvopY2owelhoRHRlSWc

Is there a way to remove the old data?

Thank you 

EDIT:

I don't have any scenery add-on installed except FTX Tree HD

RE EDIT:
SOLVED: LNM was working as expected, the problem was a wrong install of FSaerodata. I disabled FSaerodata, closed it then run it and enabled it again. I suspect that I might have forgotten to run it as administrator the first time.
ADMIN: sorry for the redundancy.  Feel free to delete.