Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

Cereproc voices and Fatal Error

Hi...installed cereproc voices, which I do believe are 64bit..windows 10x64, started getting fatal error msg....where can I look. I do have the windows Speech Recognition 8.0 (English)

Thanks for any input.

Bob M.

Bob M

Hi Bob,

Glad you got the problem fixed. Can you describe the solution?

I think the biggest issue was the audio output in speech recognition advanced tab. Make sure you select and apply the settings for the device you are going to use. Has nothing to be or so I believe with the sound settings in p3dv4. I Uninstalled all the Cere proc voices...I have maybe 10 or 12 and reinstalled maybe 5, maybe overloaded the poor thing..lo

Go into voice setup in vox and select and move over the ones you want..I moved the default Microsoft voices to left and used the Cere proc ones. When you boot up voxatc once you are in cocpit...make sure you have flight plan loaded and then launch voxatc and if it's right..you will hear ..test..test for the voices and then it will ask you to set radio to frequency for atis...As a side note..I have Uninstaller voxatc till I figure out how to get it to talk to ai's..like My Traffic 6 or whoever and not these crappy ai's that are there by default...Be glad when the UTL Bridge comes out and it, hopefully, will talk to UTLive. 😊

Hope this helps, I am a real novice at this...

Bob M.

Bob M