do1bao0t4vopjrshs.jpg
do1bausi9b7iwtpts.jpg
do1bb0526qephkydc.jpg
do1bb84fvvo459w5c.jpg
do1bber273lqhophc.jpg
do1bbn1lr5m066gow.jpg
do1bbulr4jnagprls.jpg

Nice!

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

I love XP11 I just wish more payware scenery was available,like stuff from flight beam or FSDT  

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

No doubt about it, that is really excellent, top of the line and impressive work!

Thankfully, the Leonardo Maddog X is really coming along, so P3DV4 (and FSX/P3DV3) users will be able to get some Maddog love going on!  Plus one can't beat the system modeling of the Leonardo Maddog!

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Guest Mik75

Thanks a lot for stopping by and commenting, guys!

8 hours ago, z06z33 said:

I love XP11 I just wish more payware scenery was available,like stuff from flight beam or FSDT  

One can always try Ortho4XP, see my most recent post here and video.  It renders beautiful scenery, I used USA_2 as my source and rendered scenery from Alberta all the way down to parts of Texas.  I only fly Xplane over the photoreal scenery, it is sharp and clear.  And the OP has posted some great pictures and perspectives here, the MD80/90 were always my favorite short haul aircraft, and the 767/747 my favorite long haul aircraft.  The CRJ 700 is my favorite regional jet.

John

Guest Mik75

Thank you! And yeah, ortho photo scenery is all I ever fly over in XP. It’s very easy to build by yourself, and it’s completely for free. What more could you ask for? ;-) The Rotatesim MD80 is definitely one of the best looking/modelled aircraft in a desktop fligh sim. The attention to detail, inside and out, these super crisp and vivid textures, and the whole look and feel of this beauty is just outstandingly good! 

4 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

Thank you! And yeah, ortho photo scenery is all I ever fly over in XP. It’s very easy to build by yourself, and it’s completely for free. What more could you ask for? ;-) The Rotatesim MD80 is definitely one of the best looking/modelled aircraft in a desktop fligh sim. The attention to detail, inside and out, these super crisp and vivid textures, and the whole look and feel of this beauty is just outstandingly good! 

Beautiful to look at. Is the system fidelity and flight dynamics on par with Leonardo or at least study level?

Grieves me to know the old lady is headed for retirement by DAL,AAL and Allegient soon. Every mourning I can hear a Maddog over my house winging to Atlanta and I'll tell my wife, "There goes a Maddog." Can't mistake that deep roar.

Vic green

10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

No doubt about it, that is really excellent, top of the line and impressive work!

Thankfully, the Leonardo Maddog X is really coming along, so P3DV4 (and FSX/P3DV3) users will be able to get some Maddog love going on!  Plus one can't beat the system modeling of the Leonardo Maddog!

I didnt know that the Maddog was finally getting that update! Thats certainly exciting news for P3D.

Also, the first cockpit shot is beautiful!

Daniel Miller

Guest Mik75
9 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

Beautiful to look at. Is the system fidelity and flight dynamics on par with Leonardo or at least study level?

Grieves me to know the old lady is headed for retirement by DAL,AAL and Allegient soon. Every mourning I can hear a Maddog over my house winging to Atlanta and I'll tell my wife, "There goes a Maddog." Can't mistake that deep roar.

The Rotatesim MD80 is a nice aircraft to fly. The FDE feel very good and believable, and after the latest update, the systems (including the A/P modes and the FMA) work flawlessly and how they should work in this aircraft. The depth of simulation is definitely not comprable to what LSH did (and will repeat doing) with their outstanding „Fly The Maddog Professional“ series, which is to me, up to now, the single most complex and complete simulation of an airliner in a desktop sim. 

Excellent pics - the second shot of the tail - that's probably the BEST texturing I've ever seen in any sim.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Mik75
5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Excellent pics - the second shot of the tail - that's probably the BEST texturing I've ever seen in any sim.

Thank you, Ryan! Yeah, that’s what I think about it, too! 

Looks used and bruised - but still going strong :)

Fine pics!

Cheers

Mallard