Sign in to follow this  
trisho0

DRZEWIECKI DESIGN FSX

Does anyone have the DD Washington X installed on FSX sim? I wonder if the fountains are just spot circles.

KDCAWHwhitecircleFountain.jpg

Patricio Valdes

I have not seen fountains in mine. Mind you, I had trouble finding the White House.

Just installed Washington X so I haven't had time to explore, but if you post some coordinates I'll be glad todo a fly over.

Ernest Pergrem

6 hours ago, AOB said:

I have not seen fountains in mine. Mind you, I had trouble finding the White House.

So, you have the same spots instead of fountains right? It is supposed to be a nice fountain one at the front White House and the other on the rear side of the house. I found fountains with water animations cool from a freeware. I am trying to put them in DD.

Patricio Valdes

1 hour ago, airernie said:

Just installed Washington X so I haven't had time to explore, but if you post some coordinates I'll be glad todo a fly over.

More easy to fly with FSX Airstrike (default aircraft) and navigate very close to buildings. White House is very close to Obelisk. Fly on day time to see the dummy fountains.

Patricio Valdes

I took a look around the White House and found the fountains.  I also looked at the Washington X docs and there is no indication of working fountains, so spots they appear to be.

BTW, both Orbx and Lorby-SI has freebie first-person viewers if you want to tour the town quasi-on foot.  Orbx's is Bob and Lorby-SI's is Lorby Camera Pod

Ernie

• Upvote 1

Ernest Pergrem

Interesting and thanks. My Orbx Canberra Cityscape has a working fountain in the lake so why not DD? Most Las Vegas sceneries have the Belaggio fountains too.

4 hours ago, airernie said:

I also looked at the Washington X docs and there is no indication of working fountains, so spots they appear to be.

Well ...... freeware as marine1whitehousecampdavid_dlffsx.zip or washdcx1_0.zip have the fountains..... cool to see them.

Patricio Valdes

3 hours ago, AOB said:

Interesting and thanks. My Orbx Canberra Cityscape has a working fountain in the lake so why not DD? Most Las Vegas sceneries have the Belaggio fountains too.

DD needs more work to add the fountains and better bridges details as well. Bridges looking like pieces of wood (lol). I like DD but not with those awful objects. I wait for updates if later is released. I have the Washington X in FSX only.

Patricio Valdes

Helicopter pads?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

12 hours ago, fppilot said:

Helicopter pads?

Not heli pads definitely. It is unfinished Fountain. From the rear building side is about the same thing.

Patricio Valdes

I think on editing LAT and LON xml entries for the freeware files Fountain_South.BGL and Fountain_TWH_North.BGL they should be positioned as they should (covering the DD spots). Notice that I am not compiling DD files but freeware. For right now they look as per screenshots ....

WHFountainfronta.jpg

WHFountainreara.jpg

Patricio Valdes

So far found the added Fountains have the following info:

Fountain_South.BGL :

lat="38.8965519145131"
lon="-77.0365190505981"
alt="-15.5M"

Fountain_TWH_North.BGL :

lat="38.8982259482145"
lon="-77.0365490019321"
alt="-17.5M"

The actual info makes the Fountains positioned as screenshots. Now what can be the new coordinates to reposition the fountains?

Patricio Valdes

I found the White House fountains from freeware marine1whitehousecampdavid_dlffsx.zip have the following info:

Fountain_South.BGL :

lat="38.8965519145131"
lon="-77.0365190505981"
alt="-15.5M"

Fountain_TWH_North.BGL :

lat="38.8982259482145"
lon="-77.0365490019321"
alt="-17.5M"

This info did the fountains to be positioned wrong as per previous screenshots. But,  the freeware washdcx1_0.zip contains the corrected fountains positions. Does anyone can tell me what coordinates LAT and LON have the fountains South and North from freeware washdcx1_0.zip?

Patricio Valdes

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:35 PM, trisho0 said:

I found the White House fountains from freeware marine1whitehousecampdavid_dlffsx.zip have the following info:

Fountain_South.BGL :

lat="38.8965519145131"
lon="-77.0365190505981"
alt="-15.5M"

Fountain_TWH_North.BGL :

lat="38.8982259482145"
lon="-77.0365490019321"
alt="-17.5M"

This info did the fountains to be positioned wrong as per previous screenshots. But,  the freeware washdcx1_0.zip contains the corrected fountains positions. Does anyone can tell me what coordinates LAT and LON have the fountains South and North from freeware washdcx1_0.zip?

Does anyone knows the "lat" and "lon" of the "spots" which are from DD Washington X?

Patricio Valdes