Sign in to follow this  
kiwi_biplane

Сockpit lighting in an excellent free model North American T-28 Trojan

NA Southern Alaska, Sky textures is "AUTUMN", PTA preset is "AUTUMN". Plane is  free North American T-28 Trojan.

8314bf29839d.gif

27fe35087a4b.jpg

aaa41e5cb977.jpg

24c24207b6b3.jpg

f5d6edf68956.jpg

847660471bd7.jpg

• Upvote 3

Gennadiy

On 11/7/2017 at 11:35 PM, kiwi_biplane said:

Thank you! I used an excellent model by Alphasim/Virtavia and this http://www.antsairplanes.com/downloads/AntsT28AV100.zip (The screenshots show this model). Official site: http://antsairplanes.com/freeanddemos.html

I tried ant's T-28 in V4 and V4.1 and could not get it to work.  What did you do to get it to work?

21 hours ago, joefremont said:

I tried ant's T-28 in V4 and V4.1 and could not get it to work.  What did you do to get it to work?

I ran the installer and chose to install a new separate folder on the desktop. After installation in this folder appeared 2 new: "effects" and "SimObjects", which I then copied into the directory with the simulator installed and agreed to merge folders. After that, the plane became available in the simulator menu. Not all systems work correctly. For example, the engine speed control does not work with the joystick, but the engine control lever can be moved in the virtual cockpit with the mouse.

Gennadiy

Yes that was the problem I had in 4.1 and 4.0.  You could use the throttle with the mouse but not with the joystick or keyboard.  

• Upvote 1