Sign in to follow this  
umangpilot

Beechcraft B1900D AFM or TRAINING MANUAL

I am looking for training manual of B1900 D or AFM,POH or any kind of notes which can help in understanding this aircraft in detailed form.

Anyone can help me with soft copy will be blessing.

55 minutes ago, umangpilot said:

I am looking to find but could not find online from past few days.

Hi...

Welcome aboard - as someone who always searches for the POH or AFM on aircraft I fly - I can truly relate... I've spent countless hours searching and always wind up at those dumb paid PDF sites... Heck - I've even bought old manuals off eBay as well... It's not easy and much of your effort may be wasted on the Carenado model - while it looks great and flies well - Carenado is what's known as a "lite" developer - meaning the systems and attention to detail are seriously lacking...

I enjoy turbo-props myself and for something you need a manual for - there is only a few available that are hardcore - the F1 King Air (G1000 and reported hard on frames) - the Majestic Q400 (amazing good frames for one of the most complex models ever made in FS) - and the PMDG Jetstream J41 (appears on short final and I would expect a release before the holidays)... I would assume you also get adequate documentation when you purchase these as well...

Hope this helps and enjoy your time here...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hey scott.

Thanks for reply.My purpose is run about B1900D for real aircraft training which will happen soon.I need B1900D training material of any kind which could solve the purpose for learning about this aircraft and fly on fsx for educating myself.

I have what you're looking for.  Two leather-bound 1900D manuals: one POH and one Airplane Flight Manual.  Both are in excellent condition.  Contact me at pappyhep@hotmail.com if interested.  Not cheap, but worth the price.