Sign in to follow this  
earthdog

Overhead lights and sounds gone crazy all of the sudden

All of a sudden when i power up the aircraft i get constant sounds and flashing light on the top overhead.....

Ihavent tried reinstalling again the plane. I jsut wanted to ask first if this has happened to someone before...

IDeoNd9.jpg

LT66Xue.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Unfortunately, the images that you have posted do not really provide much information, other than the aircraft is attempting to load the script for the Cold and Dark panel state.  So, I take it the panel state has been loaded but you are continuously getting flashing light on the overhead associated with flight deck alarms?  not know what operating system you are running, one is unable to suspect if it may have been a Windows 10 update that may be the causal factor of your problem(s)

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

8 hours ago, crosswind said:

Unfortunately, the images that you have posted do not really provide much information, other than the aircraft is attempting to load the script for the Cold and Dark panel state.  So, I take it the panel state has been loaded but you are continuously getting flashing light on the overhead associated with flight deck alarms?  not know what operating system you are running, one is unable to suspect if it may have been a Windows 10 update that may be the causal factor of your problem(s)

Yes it is Windows 10 and i dont think it is windows update cause i dont have any since 17/10 and it was working fine.

The pics are after the init has been done successfully. After i open the batteries the lights on the top of the overhead are going wild (HYD lights) and when the screens are initialised on the electrical panel i see that the HYD needles are going crazy up and down.

I will try to upload a video.

VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/epVnDqc9Q_s

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

I had exactly the same problem, and yes, there was an update yesterday, a massive one (took almost an hour to install). Just uninstall and reinstall the Dash, all problems will be sorted.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

1 hour ago, SierraHotel said:

I had exactly the same problem, and yes, there was an update yesterday, a massive one (took almost an hour to install). Just uninstall and reinstall the Dash, all problems will be sorted.

Thank you Sir!

Yes that's the cure with win10 - reinstall - spend more time tweaking than flying, all my payware would not run - CTD'S.

why is it that it only seems to be us flight simmers that get caught out with win 10 updates.

spent half a day going back to earlier image backup (10 days) and then  using google to stop the win10 updates being installed again. Microsoft must think we are all computer gurus to stop the updates or just let win10 ruin every thing.

hope something is done about it

Denis B

The only solution for this at this time is either to roll back the update 9do that at your own risk), or reinstall the Q400 (better option and less of a hassle).  Be sure to make a back up of any changes you have made to your mjc84.ini and or aircraft .cfg.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos