Hi all,

I have the Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Yoke, and the rocker switch below the Hat Switch is really loose since I've used the Yoke for a long time.  However, when I try to assign that switch to a command in FSX's settings, it responds, so the actual control isn't damaged.  With that being said, all I would need would be a replacement switch or a way to repair the loose one.  I checked Saitek's site and didn't find anything, so I thought this forum would be the next step.  The switch in question is labeled "Button 12," and "Button 13," in FSX's settings.  

Please assist!

Kevin Davis  

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)  Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

The first thing to do is to open the yoke and determine how the switch loosened up. If the switch still works, the fix might be an easy one.

But only a visual inspection will determine the best solution.

Opening the yoke is not difficult.

I just started experiencing the same problem with my Cessna Yoke. Since this thread was one of few Google results, I figured I would post here if anyone else experiences the same thing.

It's indeed very easy to fix. You remove 8 screws from the yoke grip itself and then it comes apart. Be careful not to put any tension on the wires that connect the two halves. Directly underneath each rocker switch is a small screw. Just tighten it until the rocker switch feels firm again. Don't overtighten as there are lots of fragile plastic bits in there.

Note that this will only fix the problem of the rocker switch feeling loose but still functioning. If you don't get any clicks or input at all, it means one of the switches is probably broken which is a more complicated fix.

Edited by JimmiG

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP