Sign in to follow this  
Lenny777

TFDI RELEASE TRUEGLASS- for 717 ONLY UPDATE NOW!

First flight ENBR airport with rain and fogging windows. Looks great.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Does it work with SLI ?

I have seen problems with TFDI and SLI

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Thank you for the HU will update now.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just loaded it up with lots of rain =:laugh:

Then all the windows started misting up like A2A Accu Sim. :biggrin:

What a Great aircraft. But dont have time I have an A320 that I just can't stop flying

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, joemiller said:

Ahhhh, great. I thought it was for all airplanes. You want to correct your Subject line.

Trueglass is only for TDFi at the moment other developers can buy it from them. Milviz I think have but Until they release aircraft with it and other with it, its TDFi only and thats there 717.

So hisTitle is right Joe.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

If you have the 717 update now available. 

He did say the above in his opening post.

Great effects. Only thing is the 717 wiper is way too loud and and the low setting it acts like it's on steroids!

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I have to admit that I hangared the 717 the week of release nearly a year ago due to the bugs/issues upon release.  I decided today to opt into the open beta and give it another shot.  I need some time to brush up on how to fly this thing but I'll have to say this new rain and fogging effect is very cool.  I hope this is implemented by some other developers...nicely done TFDI!!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

3 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

Great effects. Only thing is the 717 wiper is way too loud and and the low setting it acts like it's on steroids!

Both of these aspects are correct. Take a look at videos online. Airplanes are much faster than cars, hence the wipers must travel significantly faster to have much of an effect. The audio is taken from the real wipers, so the animations are synced to the same speed as the real wipers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Brandon Filer

Just updated the 717. I'm pretty impressed with true glass it looks good. Hope other add-on aircraft implement this or their own version.

Just departed from CYDF with showers. Looks great and has indeed no noticeable impact on performance. Thank you so much, TFDi, for providing us with this update. FInally the wipers are useful for something. In my opinion, this addition gives you the edge over competing regional jets :cool:

Peter

• Upvote 1