Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch X-Plane v2.4.9 Released!

Hi. I bought the GTN 750 yesterday and also have the problem with black screen. I managed to turn it on yesterday once buy randomly turning off and on the power of the plane. But today it seems to not work at all. Also tried to reinstall but no luck.

@metaph3r PM sent.

@mshehranian PM sent few days ago, awaiting your feedback.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi, I had the GTN working a few months ago got everything set back up and updated and now just have a black screen.  I can see it flash when I cycle the power but I can’t get it to work like it was before I updated to 2.4.9 and X-plane 11.10beta, any fix to this by chance?

• Upvote 1

@oh58mechusa Hi, have you tried on XP11.05 non-beta? Also, there is an update upcoming tomorrow or friday which may help solve this issue.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Yes I took the beta off and still had the issue it flashes with the master switches.  I’ve somehow managed to get it to work once by just clicking all over the place and it ran until I switched aircraft.  I fly helicopters only but I can’t imagine that would affect anything!  

Hi, this is the typical symptom aka 'black screen'. Nothing to do with the helicopter, just a picky GTN trainer, the current version already solves is issue for most, but there remain few customers still experiencing this and our next update, tomorrow hopefully, should further solve this.

@oh58mechusa this first message at the top of this forum: