Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Orbx Pula airport - any good?

Anyone in here tried Orbx Pula airport?

In my experience Orbx usually equals high quality and this specific airport has an interesting features list with things such as Multi-elevation airport model.

Richard Åsberg

Hi Richard,

Only 3 days ago I was deciding to go for LEBB or Pula. I went for LEBB, Flying in and out of there with Vueling I have mixed feeling, LEBB into runway 30 is stunning, the flight across from both LSGG or LEBL are fantastic to fly, truly great. but...

Some of the photoreal in/on the airport itself is disappointing/poor. Not what I expected. I think Pula close surrounding area around the airport is better, not naturally like LEBB but better done. 

I watched a few Pula flights on youtube and it looks a great airport. LSGG to Pula would be stunning. I have not seen any problems like they are with LEBB so I think Pula is a good solid choice.

Orbx is down to who has made it a bit like aerosoft just because it's Orbx does not been it's another LOWI. LEBB is no LOWI thats for sure.

If you get it please tell us how you find it.

youtube with "p3d pula" will show you all you need hopefully!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I also have LEBB and find it really nice. As you say beautiful approach and surroundings!

Will let you know if I get Pula.

Richard Åsberg

I own Pula from ORBX, the airport is nicely done and I love to fly in there. Alittle bit salty tase for me is the surrounding photoreal area which doesnt blend in so well, also the ground colours are bit brighter and you see the borders of the scenery. All in all its worth the dollars.

Michael