Sign in to follow this  
caleb1

FS Real Cockpit Effect and P3D v4

On the FS Real Cockpit Effect product page on FS Pilot Shop and Sim Shack it does not say that it is compatible with P3D v4.  Does anyone has any experience using this addon in Pepar3D v4?  I think that there might be a good chance that it would work.

Thanks

Caleb Byers

PC: HP Envy 750, Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.4 GHz (max 4.0 GHz), 24GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 with 4GB Memory, 2TB SSHD Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

Simulators:  Prepar3D v3.4, Prepar3D v4.5, FSX:SE, FSX:Gold Edition

Using the FSX Deluxe Edition SDK SP2 for development.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Ok.  Thanks for the reply.

Caleb Byers

PC: HP Envy 750, Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.4 GHz (max 4.0 GHz), 24GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 with 4GB Memory, 2TB SSHD Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

Well I bought it and installed it by pointing to my P3dv4.1 folder. The installation seemed to go okay. I opened the program where there is a menu to set the amplification of the vibrations. . Then I opened P3Dv4.1 and tried it on two aircraft: the Lockheed Electra (a default aircraft) and the Carenado Navajo. Absolutely no visible effect; no vibrations at all. ??? Has anyone else tried it in P3Dv4.1?

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

If you want motors or terrain vibrations in aircrafts, the Ezca cameras system do it very well...

Have noted that FSUIPC is required, and have now installed it and re-installed Real Cockpit Effect, and it still does not work in P3Dv4.1. To be fair, Real Cockpit Effect resellers only claim that the product works in FSX and P3Dv2 and v3. Hopefully they will be modifying it in the future for v4.1, as this sounds like a very useful product.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Hopefully AccuFeel by A2A will be out for P3D V4 at some point. That one is definitely worth having in FSX. You can blag the FSX version into the 32 bit versions of P3D with some effort, but not the 64 bit ones, which is a shame because it is something which really makes old bangers such as DC-3s etc come alive.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

5 hours ago, Chock said:

Hopefully AccuFeel by A2A will be out for P3D V4 at some point. That one is definitely worth having in FSX. You can blag the FSX version into the 32 bit versions of P3D with some effort, but not the 64 bit ones, which is a shame because it is something which really makes old bangers such as DC-3s etc come alive.

I agree.

Caleb Byers