Sign in to follow this  
simbol

Diamond Aircraft

I was just checking online double engine GA planes and got captivated by the new metallic beautiful colours of these models:

http://www.diamondaircraft.com/aircraft/da62/

I would live to own one, what would you like to own if you could afford a GA plane?

Simbol

7 hours ago, simbol said:

What would you like to own if you could afford a GA plane?

Cessna 150 from the 1970's, ol' trusty :biggrin:

Matthew Kane

7 hours ago, simbol said:

what would you like to own if you could afford a GA plane?

Simbol

Bellanca Viking.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I'm in love with the King Air 350i.

Mario Di Lauro

9 hours ago, simbol said:

Iwhat would you like to own if you could afford a GA plane?

Simbol

Believe it or not, I'd love to own a BD-5J. Ever since I saw it in Octopussy I'd always wanted one. I've seen a few of the prop version in person and wouldn't mind owning one of those either, but would prefer the jet version.

As far as a sensible aircraft to own that I could actually use to travel, I'd take a King Air 350 or a Glasair III or Lancair Propjet.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The King Air 350 would be lovely too, however the level of ratings required to keep the pilot license active here in Europe is the same as holding a full ATP!! for that reason I think I will stick with an DA-62 :cool:

It is also my understanding that in Europe to be able to fly the PC-12 or TBM 850 / 900 you need to hold the high performance rating which would put you again on the same category of an ATP pilot.

Regards,
Simbol

I like the Citation 550.  Something about the cruciform tail, I've always liked the looks of it.  Also Trikes, they simply look like motorized kites, I've flown Trikes, you feel like a bird.