Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Just Released AFM Mooney M20R OVATION

Hello,

I just got an email letting me know that the AFM M20R Ovation has just been released to public beta.

I've been watching this GA's development for a while and it looks like it is going to be very realistic with systems and a real beauty.

I'm looking forward to trying it out, but thought there may be some others that would be also interested.

They will even make custom liveries and license numbers for those that would want them.

https://www.afmsimulation.com/m20r/

Features include:

- Advanced Electrical System with all buses, switches, and circuit breakers as functional as realistically possible in the simulator
- Optimized, Ultra-Realistic Aerodynamics with a flight model created by Rush at AeroSimGaming
- Custom avionics including the KFC-225 Autopilot, KDI-572 DME, KR87 ADF, M800 Chronometer, M20R Annunciators, M20R Digital Engine and System Instruments, EDM-700 Engine Monitor, and more to come!
- Persistent Systems between uses of the aircraft. Switches, Battery Charges, Settings, etc. are saved
- Detailed and Descriptive Manual on systems in the aircraft, performance charts, general information, and more
- FMOD Sound Pack with recordings from the real plane
- Entirely custom designed, 3D instruments on the panel
- Built in compatibility (3D in-panel) for RealityXP's Garmin GTN750/650 and GNS530/430
- Highly detailed PBR (Physically Based Rendering) Model with accurate reflections
- Default X-Plane GNS530 and GNS430 integrated into aircraft
- Fully custom plugin using C++ and the X-Plane SDK: no compromises for performance - No Lua based plugins are incorporated into the plane
- Fully HD 4K Textures
- Includes 7 High-Detailed Fully HD Liveries, with more available on our website for free!
- Access to our livery creation service, if you want to have a custom tail number, color scheme, or livery! (Additional Charge)
- Non Obtrusive DRM: Offline activation system

Bob