Sign in to follow this  
andrebh

FS2Crew PMDG 737 NGX Reboot Captain's Set (P3D 64 Bit)

Good afternoon!
Please, I have a question: I have never bought FS2Crew products, that is, I am a new customer.
However, by visiting the FS2Crew website, I would like to buy the FS2Crew Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Special Bundle Pack -P3D 64 Bit,
FS2Crew PMDG 737 NGX Reboot (Voice and Button Control - P3D 64 Bit) or FS2Crew PMDG 737 NGX Reboot Captain's Set (P3D 64 Bit) and the
FS2Crew RAAS Professional (P3D 64 Bit).

My question is: I read that the FS2Crew PMDG 737 NGX Reboot Captain's Set (P3D 64 Bit) also available FS2Crew RAAS Professional (P3D 64 Bit). If I choose to buy the
FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot Captain's Set (P3D 64 Bit) I will also have the FS2Crew RAAS Professional (P3D 64 Bit) available with all the features of the
FS2Crew RAAS Professional (P3D 64 Bit) sold separately? I will be saving a lot, as I would not need to buy separately
the version of FS2Crew RAAS Professional (P3D 64 Bit), correct?

Remembering that I have never bought these products before, that is, I am a new customer!
Thank you very much and I apologize for my English.

1 hour ago, byork said:

Hi Andre,

Your English is good.... don't worry!

If you buy any "Captain's Set" you don't need to buy RAAS separately.

A "Captain's Set" includes the same unlocked version of RAAS you could buy separately.

Best,

Thank you very much, Mr. byork for the reply!.

Please, just one more question: will I buy the FS2Crew: Majestic Dash 8 Special Package Pack Q400 - P3D 64 Bit and FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Restart the Captain's Set (P3D 64 Bit)! 

Can I use the DASH64 Coupon to get 5 Euros discount? Thank you !

Mr. York, when I went to make the purchase, a PayPal page was displayed and below the Credit Card option. I entered the data correctly, but at the end of the purchase another PayPal page was displayed and I opted to cancel the purchase temporarily because I do not use PayPal. I only have a Credit Card! How do I complete the purchase without PayPal? Thank you very much!

18 hours ago, andrebh said:

Mr. York, when I went to make the purchase, a PayPal page was displayed and below the Credit Card option. I entered the data correctly, but at the end of the purchase another PayPal page was displayed and I opted to cancel the purchase temporarily because I do not use PayPal. I only have a Credit Card! How do I complete the purchase without PayPal? Thank you very much!

You don't need a PayPal account.  You can pay via a credit card, but PayPal will process your credit card.

Most of our users do it that way who don't have PayPal account.

Thank you, Mr. York. I will try one more time. Can you tell me if PayPal gets my credit card data stored?

Best,

André Adami

Edited by andrebh
More details

Hi, Mr. York.

Everything is fine now! Excellent  software - FS2Crew Reboot Captain Set 64 Bits, FS2Crew Majestic Dash8 64 Bits and FS2Crew RAAS 64 Bits!

Thank you very much!