Sign in to follow this  
Sean Moloney

RealAir Customer Support

It's come to my attention that some customers are having problems installing their RealAir products due to being unable to reactivate their keycodes. If you or anyone you know is having this problem, please contact me at:

sean.realair@iinet.net.au

Please also note: For some months now I have been unable to receive emails addessed to sean@realairsimulations.com, and I have been unable to log in to realairsimulations.com to fix the site's problems. I do not have access to or control of these accounts. As a result there is nothing I can personally do to fix these problems. If anyone has sent an email to sean@realairsimulations.com and didn't receive a reply, I apologise. For the time being please address all RealAir support to sean.realair@iinet.net.au.

Thanks,

Sean Moloney

Formerly of RealAir Simulations

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the heads up Sean. Hope you and Rob are doing ok! 

BTW, I think Rob once mentioned that you guys might sell your products to another developer so that they can continue on selling them. Any news on this as there are still lots of people, including me who wanted to buy more but didn't get the chance before you all closed shop?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks for your kind wishes cmpbellsjc. We did look to sell the business but nothing eventuated.

Sean.

2 hours ago, Sean Moloney said:

Thanks for your kind wishes cmpbellsjc. We did look to sell the business but nothing eventuated.

Sean.

Sorry to hear that. I would have bet that someone would have been eager to take over.

Well, keep in mind, if you need to clear up storage space on your hard drives in the future, you can always store all the planes in the Avsim library for safe keeping :-)

Best wishes.

Really miss you guys Sean. Still fly my favorites, B-60 and B-60T (both V2), more than any other of my "fleet".

Neal H

• Upvote 1

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Hi Sean,

Well thanks for putting that thought to rest - I’ve been half expecting to see the planes put on sale somewhere - it’s a shame to see them waste away into obscurity (like Dreamfleet) but totally understand your reasoning... All the best to you and Rob plus families... Thanks for the memories...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Yah... we're DEFFO interested but, sadly, comms ended... oh well...

(We're STILL interested btw!)

• Upvote 4

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Milviz would be a great choice. Hate to see the end to all these fantastic RealAir aircraft! Hoping you guys can work something out!

Cheers

Martin

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Milviz said:

Yah... we're DEFFO interested but, sadly, comms ended... oh well...

(We're STILL interested btw!)

Better PM Sean for a reminder :-)

Done many times... thanks.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

20 hours ago, Sean Moloney said:

It's come to my attention that some customers are having problems installing their RealAir products due to being unable to reactivate their keycodes. If you or anyone you know is having this problem, please contact me at:

sean.realair@iinet.net.au

Please also note: For some months now I have been unable to receive emails addessed to sean@realairsimulations.com, and I have been unable to log in to realairsimulations.com to fix the site's problems. I do not have access to or control of these accounts. As a result there is nothing I can personally do to fix these problems. If anyone has sent an email to sean@realairsimulations.com and didn't receive a reply, I apologise. For the time being please address all RealAir support to sean.realair@iinet.net.au.

Thanks,

Sean Moloney

Formerly of RealAir Simulations

Thanks.  There were also thoughts about removing the check via email account too.  With the site now not working properly, you can't be doing all the support are you Sean?  We do appreciate the support but there is only one you.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

At some point I will do something about the installer security, but for now if anyone needs their keycode reset, just send an email to my sean.realair@iinet.net.au address. The install limit is set quite high so for now at least it's a problem that doesn't seem to be affecting too many customers.

Thanks,

Sean.

I have a new Turbine Duke installer available. It's had pleny of testing in P3D v4 but not a lot in FSX. It'll install into FSX and FSX SE. This installer has no install limitations. If you'd like to give it a go head here:

http://www.realairsimulations.net/

Please Note the new domain name!!! It ends in .net rather than .com. The old website is still up but it doesn't include the new files.

For now I only have one installer available - the Turbine Duke V2. I want to test the server before I upload any more installers, it's been quite some time since I received any money from RealAir so I'm doing this on the cheap and hoping the server can handle the traffic. If it turns out it won't handle the traffic I'll move the files somewhere else.

Thanks!

Sean.

Sean, thanks for going above and beyond with this! Just a small error on the new site. Although the correct file downloads (Turbine Duke V2), above the download link it says: "This installer will install the Legacy V2 into the following simulators:"

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit